4 Screenshots

About This File

I think all the donuts, cakes, and takeaways are getting the best of me. 40lbs heavier than the last time I wore this skirt, watch me try to squeeze my big hips, bum, and belly into it again. 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest lmeyer3

Nice short vid of the gorgeous Blossom trying to squeeze into an old skirt. Can't get enough of this girl 😍

Link to review
joebu8453

To celebrate Blossom’s return, I’m going back through my old Blossom vids and realized I didn’t review this one....

This is a great, short video that really showcases Blossom’s beautiful, pierced belly!  It hangs so nicely over her skirt!!

Link to review

Great introductory video with confident beautiful commentary and a nice accent to boot :)

Some nice belly jiggles with evidence of recent weight gain and an unexpected flooring issue add to the drama - I am hooked.... 

Only issue was volume needed to be on maximum to hear clearly, but that might be at my end so only a minor issue..

Link to review
mpl99

Absolutely stunning, fantastic curves. Mad to think this is only the beginning. Keep up the great work x

Link to review
Bigpat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Gorgeous, very sexy body, a little short but great video, you've got yourself a fan :)

Link to review