7 Screenshots

About This File

I don't know what has been happening with my appetite lately but I am NOT complaining!! I just want to pig out all the time and today, well, I got a little messy. I couldn't control myself, though! Those wings, that sauce, the sweet bubbly apple cider making me burp, all of it was amazing. Even with my hands covered in sauce I couldn't help but to rub my big gut. I felt like a true pig sitting there burping and stuffing my face, covered in BBQ sauce and bloated. Yeah, I enjoyed myself. 🐷

I hope you enjoy it, too 😏💦💦

In this clip: messy eating, burping, finger licking, and belly play ❤️

Reviews make me a happy piggy! 🥰 Your feedback helps me make better, more satisfying clips for you to enjoy 😉 I would love to hear from you! ❤️

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was so much fun!!! Loved it. 

Classic feedee material from Nikki here! Really sexy! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 🥰 

Link to review
Guest DWilliams1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely the BEST!!!

This clip has it all, and demonstrates all the reasons why Nikki is my all time favourite gainer. Can relate so much to her love for food, her lifelong love of gaining, and she pursues it with a deep passion that matches my own. 

Nikki faces the camera, her beautiful, ever-expanding body on full display, and tells us that her appetite is increasing, and she just can’t stop eating and stuffing her face!!!

And she wastes no time in showing us just how much. Tearing open the huge box full of wings, she plunges right in, literally shoving her face full of food…one after the other…as if she can’t inhale it fast enough. Nikki moans with pure delight as she ravenously polished off her food, barbecue sauce going everywhere as she digs in, rubs her belly, and hardly ever stops shovelling in more and more! 

Absolutely love watching her gorgeous, fattened body shake and jiggle as she moves, and you can clearly see how much she’s grown. Her belly is taking over as her appetite is clearly driving her to new heights, (and new levels of expansion!). 

This video is complete, passionate hedonism from a woman who loves this lifestyle, and everything from her jiggling, her sensual voice, her unbridled gluttony, and messy indulgence will leave you completely mesmerised! 

(Nikki, you know that I always loved your content, but this one is something really special and stands out! Watched it three times already, and can’t get enough!)

Five stars all around! She’s the real deal, folks…and it doesn’t get any better than this!!!

Response from the author:

OMG THANK YOU!! 😭❤️ Your review is amazing! I'm so happy you liked it so much!! 🥰 

Link to review