3 Screenshots

About This File

She back, and she’s even thicker. 
Fat chat // Belly Play // Small Clothes 

Pretty self explanatory- 16 minutes of me trying on lingerie and different outfits that have become quiteeee snug over these past few weeks. I have gotten into a really bad habit of ordering clothes that are two or three sizes too small; I’m just growing so fast that it’s been hard to keep up with my measurements. One thing I didn’t expect, was for this clip to be such a work out for me- about halfway through I start panting and gasping for air, shocked at how out of breath I am for only trying on a few fits. My big belly sticks so far out ahead of me now in all of these outfits, that’s what probably gets me off the most. Remembering teeny tiny I was a few months ago in these, and now I just look like a pathetic fat slob. Come see for yourself. Oink.

if you enjoyed this clip & would be down to leave a review, I’d be so so appreciative

91002DB5-EECF-4585-B430-81FE2CDE4F6D.gif

BB3DD7EF-1F5D-4742-AFFB-A5DAA018DFBA.gif

52FE3108-419E-4A0F-8003-1D7F9D6DE836.gif

27A178DB-46F1-4BD0-A7B1-BF21FB946D20.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I enjoy your modeling videos, can you do more in shorts. You have the perfect shape no need to gain a bunch of weight.

Link to review