Sexy funnel feeding and belly play pov

$3

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey guy DeeDeethefeedee here again! Just as promised Here is another video of me funneling a gaining shake its from your point of view so I hope you guys enjoy and if you haven't already done it follow me for more videos and clips of my massive rapid weight gain transformation.  Love you xoxo bye

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pj44

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Congratulations on your first stuffing video, I enjoyed it!  I loved seeing your huge boobs in that tight shirt, I could tell you were excited 😁.  You were so eager to start funneling, your cute face lit up with anticipation when your hubby brought out the hose.  You sucked it down in record time, such a good girl, get all those fattening calories down.  I loved how you said that you feel so big already but can't wait to get even bigger!  I liked seeing Lola from all different angles too.  The only suggestion I would give is, it seemed like there wasn't a lot of shake to suck down, that part went pretty quickly and then you said you were full... maybe next time, you could lean back on the bed pillows and then your hubby could pour you a whole 32-48oz shake and you could gulp it all down until you were so full you couldn't even move, and groan because of how incredibly full you are.  Chuggings like that will make you really blow up and hit your goal of 200 by the end of April!  Anyway, great work on your video, and keep stuffing and gaining!  I can't wait to see how big and sexy you get!

Link to review
lovemfat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You looked so anxious waiting for the funnel.  Then took it down like a champ.  I love that you still seem so innocent and shy, like not sure how you have reached this point.  It is clear though that you are enjoying the attention.  You looked full even before starting but took in more calories and then enjoyed a nice belly rub.  You looked like you had reached your limit for the time being knowing what is coming later.  You are having fun with all of this and it shows and your feeder has made you feel comfortable to enjoy it all.  Great video with many angles that gave many great looks of her growing belly.  Cannot wait to see more growth as you continue on this great journey. 

Link to review
fro-yo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

another awesome vid from Deedee! and she's wearing her glasses this time which really adds to the sexiness this blubbery beauty already exudes 😉🥴

it's a huge turn on to hear her talking about not only how full she feels but also how much bigger she hopes to get - here's hoping a lot of that new weight'll go straight to 'Lola' and her buns 🤤

Link to review
Monty Hall

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved watching this amazing gainer enjoy her funnel.   Magical.  It came across so clearly that she enjoyed the fullness and the anticipation of what will result from all of those calories!  Well done!

Link to review