4 Screenshots

About This File

Just finished a little snack (half a cake and lots of soda) and feel like getting soapy and undressed 🥰💦 

Short little clip with both belly and ass.

Leave a review and get rewarded as always ☺️❤️

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

SB is already pre bloated when the vid starts and it shows. Her upper belly is round and tight while her lower belly jiggles wildly as she rubs her soapy belly. There’s amazing views of her sexy growing body and her fat ass devouring her panties. If you love shiny round bellies this is the vid you can’t pass up. Also SB rocks the hell out of the wet hair look

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow. 

This video really makes me wish Curvage allowed nudity, but even without full nudity, just wow. I love that we can see how full you are in this. Your belly looks like a beach ball on the top with a fat apron on the bottom. If you didn’t have that top on, I’d bet that your belly would stick out enough to push your breasts to the sides. And then there’s the dimpled cellulite on your thighs and ass and your back and side rolls that were all just 🥵.

It’s not like it’s a secret that you’re fat, but this video really does a beautiful job of really showing it off. 

My only complaint is that it didn’t look safe. I think you might need someone else in there to help you reach everywhere…😏

Response from the author:

You know what? It wasn't safe, you are correct and for next time I'll hit you up before. For safety 🦺 

Thank you so much for the review 😊

Link to review