5 Screenshots

About This File

Contains: Taboo RolePlay, Step Mom RolePlay, Bossy/Bitchy Feedee, Strip Tease, Two Angles.

It's not been long since your new heavy step mom moved in, and you didn't waste time starting to secretly feed her. You thought you were getting away with the gainer shakes and extra calories, but today, she's turning the tables.

She's found you out and she's going to tell you all about how much it excites her - she'll mercilessly tease you with her jiggling ass - and make it clear she's got you exactly where she wants you. You're going to be her Feeder, and you'll have to keep up with her demanding ways.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I don’t normally like the stepmother thing, but I bought this because I liked some of Alara’s other videos, and WOW. Damn. She has that breathy, dark, seductive voice absolutely mastered. It’s like The Voice from Dune: she could command me to do anything. The acting was phenomenal as well. I actually felt like I was in trouble in the beginning 😂. And I haven’t even gotten to the visual yet. The softest belly I’ve ever seen, an ass and a muffin top that could put a bakery out of business, cellulite-filled thighs, a more than ample bosom, I mean the word “beautiful” just feels woefully inadequate. Just an absolutely outstanding video.

P.S. I rewatched it, and it sort of reminds me of the thing in Malcolm in the Middle when Hal tries to get Lois to gain weight. It’s like if they had played that for sexiness instead of comedy. Then mix that with an evil stepmother from a Disney movie or something, and you’ve got this video: a perfect blend of darkness, sexiness, and, shall we say, overflowing beauty. 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I've been waiting for Alara to do a clip like this one and it does NOT disappoint! It's all focus on her as she describes how much she's turned on by how much she enjoys having her son worship her growing body and begging him to make her bigger. It's everything you want in a taboo feedee clip and more!  Very much looking forward to more videos like this in the future. 

Response from the author:

I can't tell you how much I appreciate this review, thank you! It makes my day to hear it ticked all the boxes 🥰

Link to review
butthole

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

HOLY SHIT YES! Beautiful voice and huge round ass. Perfect combination!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review!! I'm glad you enjoyed 😉

Link to review