2 Screenshots

About This File

🥤🥤🤰SODA AND MENTOS TO MAKE MY BELLY BIGGER🤰🥤🥤

IN THIS VIDEO…

SODA AND MENTOS / BELLY INFLATION / BURPS / BELLY BOUNCE  / BELLY RUB 

YOU’LL WATCH…

LAURA IS INCREASING HER BODY SIZE AND HER WEIGHT, INFLATE HER STOMACH IS FUNDAMENTAL TO ACHIEVE HER GOALS. WATCH LAURA INFLATING HER BELLY AND BURPING VERY LOUD WHILE SHE  PLAYS HER FULL AND ROUND BELLY. THE LAST MINUTS SHE WILL GUIVE YOU A HOT SHOW OF BELLY BOUNCE!!

♥ LAURA COMMENTS… 

I JUST LOVE TO EXPAND MY STOMACH AND THEN EAT A LOT... A LOT🤰, THIS IS ONE OF MY SECRETS TO FASTLY GAIN WEIGHT AND WELL, YOU TELL ME, DO YOU THINK IM DOING GOOD??🐷 TELL ME IN YOUR REVIEW HOW BIG DO I LOOK, HOW MUCH WEIGHT  DO YOU THINK I ALREADY GAIN??? 💕

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow !!!😮!😧!😦!😯!🥰!😍!🤩 !!! you are doing more than just good ,😊❤️💕 you are doing ,awesome !!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍❤️💕 WOW LAURA ,,😮 you just made my night so very!!! ❤️very!!! ❤️very!!! ❤️happy 😃 now  !!! 🥰❤️💕 I love ❤️ the outfit that you have chosen, to wear for the mentos and soda bloat video , in a tight shirt 👕 and tight jeans 👖 with that incredible 🤩HUGE FAT !!!😍HANGING GUT😍 !!! Just spilling out underneath those jeans 👖 this is my most 🤩  most beautiful🌈 HOT 🥵 Attraction 🌈🤩💕EVER 🤩  just enjoying , watching it bounce ❤️and jiggle😍 with every minute😍 and every second,, 😍 it is just so BIG!! and FAT !!! And so lovely 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰💕❤️ It really looks ,like to me ,that you have been working , really !really !really !!! hard ,drinking ,tones of soda ,🥤 and eating ,tones of mentos ,and just keeping it all down ,in that HUGE !😍FAT !😍GUT !😍Of yours !!! , And you have the BELLY to prove !it also !!!, 🥰 and stretching it , even more ,😍this is so very !Very!  ❤️amazing 🤩  of how far you have really ,come along , in this awesome weight gain journey ,that you ,and your, feeder ,have created on film 😍❤️💕,🎥 and bringing this amazing awesome !!!fantasy ,to life !!! 🤩 ❤️💕,,, LAURA has , really !!!  gained a whole ,lot of weight ,and she is really !!!really !!! pileing  it on very fast! 💨 , with all of her weight gain secrets ,that she has truly accomplished ,on curvage. I am so ,really into the belly ,😍🤩🥰❤️💕🌈it is my most favorite ,❤️body ,part ,of all ,,,,very !😍 nice ! 😍and FAT !!! 😍🥰❤️💕 LAURA’s  FAT !!! Belly😍👍 is super !!! perfect !!! You Win Dc Comics GIF by Morphin👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍Wow 🤩!!! 

Response from the author:

WOOOW!! I JUST LOVED YOUR REVIEW SO MUCH!! EVERY WORD IS ENCOURAGE ME TO KEEP GOING AND KEEP GAINING, I REALLY ENJOY MY FEEDEE LIFE SO MUCH AND HOW MY BODY IS RIGHT NOW!! 🥰😘❤️ THANK YOU!!

Link to review
Guest davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your belly has gotten so big and those burps are so big and monstrous! Loved this video!

Link to review