Kitty’s Kitchen: Gainer Shake

$12.99

(7 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

WELCOME TO KITTY’S KITCHEN! 

Today Kitty is serving up a calorific gainer shake and it tastes SO good. She even shares her secret ingredient with you. 

Enjoy watching KP chug this down after a long week - she’s got to keep her strength up after all!

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Guess I'm review luck 7! I can't give this clip true justice with just words. It's that good. First off, the quality is on another level. The camera is so clear that you can really see every dimple, roll and ounce of cellulite or stretchmarks on Kitty's porky body. Second, the outfit is so perfect and tight that her belly is pressing the front of her skimpy spandex skirt and her ass is hanging out the back. I bet your office admirers would lose their minds if you wore this to work ;). 

Starting off the video, Kitty shows you how she likes her shakes and spoiler alert; its thick and loaded to the brim with fattening ingredients. Watch as she puts a copious amount of "Serious Mass" protein powder to her shake with a huge ass scoop for her huge ass. This is the type of protein that requires you to be incredibly active in the gym, and since Kitty is incredibly active in the kitchen and drive thrus, this is guaranteed to turn into pure fat. Then, she adds some full fat milk, double/ heavy cream, and ice cream. What a fattening combination fit for a greedy, growing piggy. She mixes it all together and then prepares to chug it. The shake is so thick it looks like she is chugging pancake batter. No doubt that this thick shake will stick to that thick ass, thick thighs, and thick tummy. 

Kitty looks so sexy chugging, putting her mouth right around the opening as to not waste a single drop. Hear her moan and watch her belly fill up to the point that her belly pokes out past her ass and she has to remove her skin tight skirt, giving you great views of her ass eating up her leotard and her belly pushing up against the suit, make her look pregnant. After giving her belly a break and rubbing it properly, she gets back to it. After a while, Kitty undoes her body suit, giving a great view of her slowly expanding shake filled gut. To finish off, Kitty plays with her belly seated and shows off her nice well fed bum. 

This video is so hot for reasons stated above and so many more. The fact that Kitty chugs until she has to strip is so hot. She also says hot things like she doesn't know if her belly or her ass is sticking out more. After the shake, her gut definitely wins. This clip has everything a fat lover could want and Kitty is the perfect greedy bottom heavy feedee with a belly that is just as big if not bigger. Do yourself a favor and get this gem of a clip. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow kitty I had to include a couple of pictures on my review, thanks for inviting us into your kitchen for this vid. You look bigger than ever, I liked that you added spray cream to the shake mixed with the ice cream and the full fat milk. Love the bloated burps that shake is definitely going to add even more pounds to you 🐷.

Screenshot_20190323-221150_VLC.jpg

Screenshot_20190323-221423_VLC.jpg

Link to review
Matty_

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

KP seems to be getting heavier by the week 😳☺️ Rounder than ever she happily talks us through her ingredients used to make her thick weight gain shake.

Part way through devouring her shake, she lifts her very heavy tummy on to the kitchen counter, letting it thud down and spread out 😳

Sitting contently, KP continues to consume her dense calorie-laden shake, letting out burps of satistfaction, her hefty, bulging tummy holds her down, breathing heavily until she’s completely finished, I hope this is a daily habit now KP 🙌🏻☺️

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kitty looks amazing in white and gray and clearly she has been continuously expanding as she is fatter than ever in this clip. She is so seductive the way she drinks this shake and rubs her belly. This is an amazing clip!

Link to review
fontenoy

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

KittyPiggy knocks it out of the park with this one! The way she downs an entire gain shake is any feeders dream come true. Really makes you just want to grab and jiggle that beautiful growing belly. KP you are quickly becoming the hottest bbw I’ve ever seen! Your curves grow sexier with every pound gained. Keep up the great work!

Link to review
Chevalier

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Kittypiggy is boasting quite a sexy gray/white dress type of outfit. The mass gainer pressing against her was such a turn on too. That container is huge so I see she is all-in. She even grins from ear to ear so beautifully upon adding ingredients and tasting it.

So excited I can quote The Critic, Kittypiggy "put the hog in Haagen-Dazs." It's just surreal timing how all that fit together.

So many subtle movements make that dress ride up her butt and it's a slow yet tantalizing tease as ingredients are put together. Best part of all was this panty shot. Don't blink or you'll miss that slice of Kittypiggy heaven 👼.

Screenshot_20190321-221711.thumb.png.3ac0bcf7617ba028cec98bbe8a3431ad.png

This video is like a slow cooker which really rewards you for waiting with great belly shots at the end and all sorts of subtleties throughout. Simply put, everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Link to review
S77

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Another high quality clip from KittyPiggy. Excellent camera angles and clear picture show Kittys amazing curves in detail as she enjoys her shake. This is a must have clip!

Link to review