9 Screenshots

About This File

This is the biggest and fullest Dani's ever been. She ratchets the belches up to 11 in this huge stuffing and bloat to max capacity!

She starts the 20 minute video by moaning about how excited she is for her food (two large McDonalds combos(, and also giggling about how small her clothes have gotten, showing the crop top barely comes down past her gigantic I-cup tits. After devouring two cheeseburgers and a liter of Sprite, Dani unbuttons her shorts, belching like a pig, but is then incredibly disappointed to see they've forgotten her fries!

Dani was really looking forward to more food and overfilling her gut... so she hauls her fat, bloated body up, before returning with a huge banana to mix with her other liter of Sprite. By the end of her new bloat, Dani is so gurgly and miserable that all she can do is massage her gassy gut and let out gargantuan belches.

In this video: fat chat, belly play, bananas and sprite bloat, fast food stuffing, big burps, outgrown clothes, crop top, Jean shorts, so much more fat sexiness!!

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG! That was absolutely amazing! Dani knocking it out of the park again with some stand out content! 

If you are yet to watch any of Dani's content, I would really recommend this and her recent Weigh in video! You'll be a fan in no time. 

Definitely some of the very best content around! I really loved this video - the aesthetic with being sprawled out on a sofa in tight summer-looking clothes, the low angle positioning of the camera, the really awesome and high sound and visual quality.

I won't give too much away, but this is another classic video from Dani that exisiting fans and new ones will love.

If you can, definitely get this one!

5 stars! 

Response from the author:

Baby you're the best!!! Thank you for another amazing and thorough review!!

Link to review