2 Screenshots

About This File

In this video you get to know a darker, more vengeful side of sweet fat Casey. She speaks boldly to her ex boyfriend who dumped her fat piggy ass about 50 pounds ago because he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't stand to watch her blow up anymore. Casey tells him how that breakup was exactly the motivation she needed to become the fattest girl in the world. She gives him a little tour of her fat body, reminiscing how what they used to do with her thin body and how different it is now. Casey tells her ex how she'd love to crawl on top of him, smush him under her big FAT body, and...

ENJOY ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

Casey really knows how to make the best roleplayingclips! this is a very hot one!! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Curvage Casey This is soooooo fucking hottt, Casey! Time for an updated version of this perhaps??? ;)

Link to review
Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a defiant rebel, Casey.  Nice, dramatic weigh to literally outgrow someone. Beautiful acting to make the viewer feel like the ex, and every 10 pounds gained was like one less notch in the relationship belt you busted. Then you creatively found a way to get the best reviews to orbit around your celestial size.

Every tease, belly slap, and name turn that old curse into a bountiful blessing. Her dog barking is one helluva cue too as Casey's jiggling intensifies.

tenor.gif

Loved the lace outfit and thigh clapping at the end. Great way to say thanks, Casey.

Link to review
johnp0971

Wow!!!! Once again Casey has a really nice treat for all of us. This time she’s talking to her ex. She explains how putting on weight changed things for the both of them but I don’t want to spoil it too much. Now in all true honesty your ex completely missed out and is an absolute idiot. It’s a shame your ex can’t accept the way you are. I love how your gain is like a punishment to him lol. Your gain is amazing 😍. Loved how you slapped and played with your belly. Your thighs clapping and the way your belly just sits in your lap is so hot!!! Your body shape is amazing 🥵You just put yourself in a higher league that your ex won’t ever be part of. You’re a 11/10!!! If I were your ex I would be so jealous for the way you look now. You’re just too pretty!!!! Like Godly pretty!!! 🙌🏻 The next guy you date would be extremely lucky to have you and every other guy shouldn’t take you for granted. You deserve more!! You guys are missing out!! Casey your gain is amazing!!! I love the content and I can’t wait for more in the future!!! Thank you 😊 

Link to review
shmedly45

Miss Casey asks viewers to let their creativity shine in a review of this clip...she certainly displayed hers in filming this sensual masterpiece. The conversation is directed entirely at her ex, who clearly has no place in our world of Fat Admirers. Letting someone this beautiful go is a wild and head-scratching mistake. Even the sound of constant belly slaps is so delightful. 

PS, your pup seemed to agree...that man is CRAZY

Link to review