Guest Miss Magpie

5 Screenshots

About This File

You’re on your first date with Miss Magpie and are excited to see she definitely looks thicker than her pictures let on! Even though she’s trying to hold back, she can’t resist ordering a big Italian dinner. At first she’s embarrassed when a big burp escapes her lips, but she quickly discovers you are into her fat frame, loud burps, and overeating. She goes from taking delicate bites to shoveling in big mouthfuls as she discovers more and more about what you like. She also talks to you about her weight and eating habits. What she likes and what you like as you get to know each other more. After she stuffs herself with pasta, you take her back to your place where she shows you everything she’s been trying to hide under her dress. This video has POV role play, fat chat, lots of eating, loud burping, and fat play! Come enjoy a romantic evening with your fat first date, Miss Magpie  🥂🍝😘

E99D3400-92AF-4A24-A9EE-032C9A11E458.jpeg

288BD8E9-9587-4A22-A9B6-069ADE580D5D.jpeg

Other Files from Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

This is what i was waiting for a perfect combination of binge eating and role play. I love it, it's perfect, I hope it's the beginning of a lot of similar content I love the duration and everything is sublime, the burps, the greed, the big bites... 🥵, if you are reading this do not hesitate and take advantage of such a generous offer!!! 🥰 

PD, please recording vertically it should be a sin hahahaha ;)  your body almost does not fit in the screen

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!! I will definitely be doing more! ☺️

Link to review
hamazon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was almost certainly the best date role play video I’ve ever seen. The pacing of the responses, the reaction expressions, all of it was like you were actually on a better version of a first date. The burping and eating were beautifully done as well, and that shift from “burping and actually enjoying food are bad because we’re on a date” to “you said you like it, so fuck it” was literally the stuff of dreams; I hope I dream about that exact thing tonight. To cap it all off, the belly play at the end was *chef’s kiss* magnificent, and it made narrative sense, which I really appreciate. Just a fantastic video all the way around. My only regret is that I took so long to buy it. 

P.S. I love the dress, it’s almost like one of those trippy optical illusions with the grid pattern. 

Link to review
ursamajor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This dress is the best thing ever, the line format perfectly highlights all the round parts of her body!🥵

Response from the author:

Glad you enjoyed it ☺️ Will have to Update the video if my figure keeps updating 😅

Link to review
Guest davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this video, it's so realistic! I feel like this can be a possible date with a fat woman whose not into the feedism stuff but she's just very nice and plays along with it. And then she ghosts you and then there's no 2nd date. 10/10!

Link to review
matxyz

Great actress, great body - feels pretty realistic but the best is the pettern of your dress 😉

Link to review

Among the strongest date experience videos I’ve ever seen. Magpie is stunning in a beautiful dress that emphasizes her soft body and her coy but agreeable character is soooo hot

Link to review