6 Screenshots

About This File

Its been 30 minutes since Savannah’s had her last meal and she is cranky! Being the greedy little piggy that she is she begs you to feed her. Of course you give in and get her a burger, fries, chicken nuggets and a coke to wash it all down. She is so grateful to be stuffing her face but knowing you’re watching her is the ultimate treat. She finishes up her meal and let’s out a couple big burps and jiggles that amazing belly. 

{ video includes; eating, role play, belly play, fat chat, a couple big burps  } 

Reviews are alway appreciated, you guys always have the sweetest things to say 🖤

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your bratty gf, @SavannahMontana, hasn't eaten for thirty minutes, and she's absolutely desperate to fill her belly again.  She NEEDS food in order to grow and grow and get bigger and bigger for you.  Of course, like a good bf, you get a huge pile of food for the curvy, big beauty to stuff into her pretty face.

The pure, unbridled, animal JOY that Savannah takes in shoving calorie-packed goodness into her mouth is AWE-INSPIRING.  There's nothing quite like watching this adorable, cute, and deeply sexy lady proudly and passionately feeding herself.  

I loved the way she gripped her burger in both chubby hands and took jaw-dislocatingly huge bites.  I loved the way she talks so excitedly about her food.  I loved the way she talks about how she enjoys eating for us, how it turns her on to show off her talents and achievements.

Two points:

First, this young beauty is not fooling around.  She is clearly eating a LOT - because she's GROWING.  She looks HUGE.  She doesn't even make an attempt to cover up her belly and simply lets it all hang out - and it looks SO BEAUTIFUL.  Her arms are big and padded, and her breasts are PERFECT.  But the thing that really struck me in this video is Savannah's face-gain.  It's VERY noticeable.  Her double-chin is looking bigger and fuller, the whole shape of her face is rounder, and when she gifts us with that dazzlingly magical smile, look how her cheeks pop out!!  It looks so cute and sexy!  I just can't "weight" to see what the future holds for this growing beauty.  (Gee, I bet that pun's never been used on Curvage before...)

Second, Savannah's skill at eating is AMAZING.  At one point, she picks up a Coke, starts chugging... and just keeps going and going and going.  Finally, she puts the bottle down, and half of it has VANISHED down her throat.  And it's like it was NOTHING for her - absolutely NOTHING.  Similarly, she ploughs her way through the fries like they're just a tiny little snack between proper meals - I pick up one or two at a time when I eat, but Savannah picks up four, five, or six at a time, and - just like with the Coke - it seems nothing to her.  So, so impressed with this cutie's dedication and talent!

A fabulous video from an extraordinary, charismatic person.

Response from the author:

You are the best 🥰 thank you ♥️

Link to review