3 Screenshots

About This File

NOTE: This is a two part video for one price deal.

This video is the original stuffing video of BigBellyJudy. As Judy stuffs a whole large pizza and chugs a 2 liter of root beer she is wearing the same pair of jean shorts from 2 years ago! As fore-mentioned, these shorts are from when she weighted about 170-180lbs., and now she has ballooned up to 240lbs.!! In this clip Judy realizes that she cannot tame her hunger and greediness for pizza and soda. While she is devouring it she cannot believe how huge she has gotten and how much more weight she wants to pack on. If you like stuffing and chugging in outgrown clothes this clip is must see!

It might be a month old but this video is astounding. Pizza stuffing and soda chugging are her top number one requested videos that she receives. But that’s not all there is to see in this video; there’s LOTS of burping, fat talk, moaning, and belly play also. So here it is, a multifaceted video at a special price. Enjoy!

F52BC81F-B4FB-4780-A85B-230BA91C5650.jpeg

2C6AF4DD-4A62-46F5-AD3A-0FE61F262DB0.jpeg

AF269FA0-284C-4075-99AE-BB350E91E045.jpeg

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

softon

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

You know, for your first stuffing, this was really good. I knew you wouldn’t be able to finish the 2 liter and that’s totally fine. What I really enjoyed about this is how you really eased into eating and then kind of slowly delved into calling yourself a pig and a slob. The burps in between all that and the belly rubs were seriously attractive, too. I normally don’t care for stuffing videos all too much and when I do watch them, I tend to just watch for the belly rubs and burps but you were a serious exception. I loved all of it a lot. 

I definitely want to buy more from you in the future! ^_^

Link to review
Chevalier

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

To differentiate between the 2 videos, I'll go by what Judy is wearing:

White shirt: All I can say, born in the 90's and weighing in the 90's in kilos.  Enjoyed seeing Judy jiggle and tug at her pants.  Every belly knead is like caressing memory foam.  The shirt is very flowing and I enjoyed seeing her rearrange it.  i did find it cute to see her feel challenged by thin crust pizza, I guess the thick sausages help provide the extra padding for Judy.

Blue bra: That pizza is damn near at a giantess type of view, with her belly ready to invade.  I also love the way she heaves her boobs and arcs her belly for maximum size.  Ever so satisfied by the root beer, she delightfully chains 3 burps together.  I feel the way Judy has her hair styled and those glasses, it's a sexy librarian look.  Loved the eyeshadow too.

I salute those star-studded pants Judy wears in both videos.  It brings forth a beautiful night with her full moon of a liberated belly.

Link to review
FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is an amazing video. You can tell that she's into being a fat pig. It's not acting at all. She gets stuffed with pizza and drinks from a 2L bottle of root beer. She's proud of how huge she looks, and it is definitely something to be proud of! Truly a sight to behold. She shows off her fat body, moans because she's so stuffed, and lets out a lot of big burps. It's a perfect video, a must-see 😍 You will want to watch it again and again

Link to review