12 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
stuck fetish ripped pants pushing/pulling | belly play | two angles

Fatty wants to leave but door is jammed so she decides to jam her fat body through the doggy door and of course gets stuck in the process... While struggling, she is caught by her neighbor who using his foot to help dislodge her with no luck. 

When he removes my shorts, he sees I’ve ripped my pants trying to get loose and proceeds to laugh at me for it.. How embarrassing 🙈 He completely shreds my pants, ripping them apart, showing my big fat ass.

come talk to me ~ more pics of me

challenge for whose who purchase my content: try to add a better description in the reviews!

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.d6307bbbe30bf206652f047dae83ff6c.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Nobody122

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Whismic is undoubtedly one of if not the best models when it comes stuckage content out there. And this vid is no different. The side view is nice, the squeeze is actually legit. (personal pet peeve). That dog door is clearly getting its money's worth and I am here for it.

The pushing and pants ripping only add more enjoyment. Love the double angle and always like it when I can hear her talking during the squeeze (bit hard to hear at points but small nitpick). All in all easily one of the best stuckage vids yet in a catalog full of them.

I await the day you crawl in the dog door and can't crawl back out either way. Until then, keep killing it!

Link to review
ThiccResearcher

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You always manage to impress with these, and the new camera angles add so much to it!  The teasing, the squeezing, the struggle, the fat, it's all perfect as always!

Response from the author:

❤️ Thank you!  I just got some new filming equipment for future stuck content, can't wait to show y'all what I have in store!! 

Link to review