36 Screenshots

About This File

Me and my roomate, Sally Smiles, are hungry and ready for snacks, but I already ate all the groceries she just got. We decide to our good friends house but Sally does have one fear about it; That I'll get stuck in the doorway after eating all their snacks. She's worried for good reason too, it happened sooo many times before but luckily she lets us head over! With a little team work Sally squeezes me in the doorway and we explain to our friend the situation which they are very sympathetic to so they let us snack up! We get apples, and sweet treats. Sally keeps warning me to be careful though, we don't wanna get stuck leaving their house again. After I've had my fill of treats and snacks we head out, with a few apples for the road 😜 Once getting out the doorway I realize something...Uh-oh...IM STUCK! Sally was right! I shoulda stopped eating! It went straight to my butt and now its trapped. I try really hard on my own before asking for her help. She shoves and pushes my butt but its no use. Even worse, I can't back out either! My belly somehow got bigger too! In denial I blame the door way and weather and snacks for being too tasty while I wiggle, shake and pout about being so stuck. I'm never getting out of here T.T 

Other Files from Adora_Belly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.