8 Screenshots

About This File

🍰 Alice's Mad Trippy Tea Party 🍰

stuffing | messy eating | hypnosis | roleplay | encouragement

Alice finds herself an unattended tea party in an unfamiliar place. She wants to be polite and wait for the guests to arrive before she eats a slice of cake, but she can't help but sneak in just a tiny taste. It is so tasty that she goes for another and it isn't long before she begins to devour the cake using her hands.

Then, this tea party gets a little s t r a n g e

She begins to feel funny and suspects there's something magical baked in the delicious cake because she goes into a trance...not only can she not stop eating, but every bite is pure pleasure for her. She goes even further down the rabbit hole and has hallucinations of a fatter and sexier version of herself that encourages her to continue eating, reminding her she was made to be fed and f*cked. What is in this cake?! Whatever it is, it lets gluttony take Alice over and she goes face down into that cake and on all fours like a greedy girl.

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jersey Ghoul 666

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

HOLY FUCK! This has got to be one of the best clips I’ve ever seen! 
Not only is this super well done, it’s fun and sexy as hell! 
I wish I could give you 10 stars babe this clip is fucking fire! 

Response from the author:

Oh holy hell thank you SO much, Jersey! 😍🥰  I am lowkey SHOOK because this is coming from you, A LITERAL GODDESS 🥺💗

Link to review
SodamFat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mina Never Misses! Love this video, plus you are looking bigger than ever.

Thank you so much 💗 I wore that costume last year and it is definitely a bit tighter one me haha

Link to review
Guest Mr.bigbely94

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great clip. Love the wonderland theme in this video. Hope to see another in the future with a collab. That belly is such a good tease and turn on during this clip

Thanks for the nice review! 💛 Hopefully a collab will come one day! 😘😘😘

Link to review