7 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
fat roller skater stretching struggling to put on skates | belly play | sweating

The chubby skater girl of your dreams is here to show off her new skates and safety gear that's way too tight! But before doing anything athletic, this fatty has to stretch to keep her muscles flexible and strong. Once she done, she struggles for a while with her giant belly getting in the way as she attempts to put on her skates. 

Just putting on all that gear felt like a workout all by itself, she has no energy to actually go skating anywhere. Instead she just plays with her fat, jiggles her belly, and burps at random until she’s covered in sweat and needs to shower.

come talk to me ~ more pics of me

challenge for whose who purchase my content: try to add a better description in the reviews!

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.d6307bbbe30bf206652f047dae83ff6c.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mad dawg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Whismic is really fucking adorable in this and I just have to say how much I love her fun personality. Would take her on a roller skating date any night.

Response from the author:

You’re the best uwu thanks!!! 😜✌️

Link to review