4 Screenshots

About This File

You woke your bashful Feedee girlfriend up with a light snack for breakfast - a mug full of creamer and a whole four pack of Creamhorns - a quick 2,000 calories before you take her to the first buffet of the day. She dives into the pastries, savoring every bite at first, before becoming entranced and inhaling the next few. By the time she polishes off the breakfast you fed her, she's getting full and she's getting excited 🥵 She shows off her curves, heavy thighs and especially her big jelly belly, and she plays with it until you're ready to eat too.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Alara embraces hedonism and gluttony in this very sensual and fun video.  I don't think I've seen anyone enjoy pastry quite like she does!  Mmmm....Yum!   You'll admire her immaculately manicured nails running over her ample belly, thighs, and boobs all while soothing you with her disarmingly sweet voice.  To top things off, she closes with a mouth-watering invitation! 

This is what breakfast in bed should be like.  🌞

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for this lovely review!! I am over the moon to hear you enjoyed it 🥰

Link to review