6 Screenshots

About This File

I know I'm a thicker gal but I don't hate being overweight. I love eating what I like and not having to worry about my what I look like all the time. So when my job incentivised weight loss with a bonus, I was pretty upset! I shouldn't have to lose weight in order to earn money! Oh well, I only have to lose ten pounds in order to reach my goals, and then I'll be rewarded with a hefty bonus that I can use to pamper and feed myself for all the hard work! When I start my a new workout routine in a new workout outfit that fits perfectly, I last about 20 seconds before spraining my ankle! My doctor tells me that nothing is wrong and I can return to work as normal, but I'm planning on using this injury to my advantage! I take the next three weeks off to "heal" and let the binging begin.... After three weeks have passed, and I haven't moved from my recliner, it's evident that my clothes aren't fitting as well as they should. Let's only hope I haven't put on too much weight when it's time to head back to work!

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌