5 Screenshots

About This File

This is getting ridiculous 😂 I don't even know what to do with all this belly anymore! You want to play with it? I promise it's a lot of fun, see for yourself 🥰 

Different angles, standing up and some giantess perspective and I'm dropping all this belly right in your face 😊

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

SBB treats us to her big belly from all angles after sensually lotioning it up. She looks massive from below and you can viscerally feel the weight of her belly as it falls down towards the camera right at your face 🥵 🎳 She could crush me anytime 😍

Response from the author:

Oh I would love to crush you 😍 In a violent but still very loving way 🥰

Link to review
SpectorMoon64

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Easily one of my favorite videos on this site! Favorite part is easily when the camera is one the ground showing you how truly massive SwedishButterBalls gut is. The way it jiggles and sways is so hypnotic, I'd love for her to drop her gut on my face anytime 😍, cheers to many more high quality videos from this amazing model!

I would 100% drop this belly all in your face 🥰 very good to hear that you enjoyed it ❤️

Link to review
hamazon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If this video had a theme, it was softness: the soft thumping sound of your belly dropping against your thighs as you stood over the camera, the way your belly looked like a soft brioche dough draped over your lap and bulging through your fingers, and your hair as you leaned over looking like a soft halo. Having seen videos of your belly filled hard to the breaking point and soft and empty, I don’t know which I prefer because they’re both just so good 🤤

The other reviewer was absolutely right: when you drop your belly, you can practically feel the weight on you. Frankly, it’s the only weighted blanket I’d be interested in trying 😍

Omg thank you a million and yes I wanna be your blanket please 🥰😍❤️

Link to review