6 Screenshots

About This File

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅตย The hottest hungriest cows in town ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅต

As we all know, JA, the supreme cow, loves to eat until she bursts, but this time she has a subordinate cow.
JA decided to introduce her friend to feederism, look as they feed each other, forcing each other to eat all those potatoes and burping. ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅค

While they devour all the food, they begin to touch each other and get even hotter, how hot they look kissing and rubbing their bellies.
This meeting was the first of many more.๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

88.thumb.jpg.13a3844557256a51bddfe9900d4b5013.jpg

Remember that if you liked this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing. (Make sure to click on the stars, otherwise it won't save.)

๐Ÿฅฐโœจย Thank you for always supporting me, I love you juicy angelย โœจ๐Ÿฅฐ

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest Mr.bigbely94

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Amazing clip of sexy fatty cows feeding and stuffing each other with amazing loud sexy burps and mind crazy belly play

Response from the author:

Thanks baby ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

Link to review
lovechubbybelliedgirls

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

If you're a fan of Juicyangel, you already know the video is going to be dope. She brings her friend along this time and they compliment each other very well. They both produce powerful burps and get noticeably full.

One thing that makes this vid really good, is after the stuffing there's close up belly play. This is a big favorite of mine, would rate it 7 stars if I could.

Thanks J!

Response from the author:

Wow, thank you honey for this amazing review, more videos of this type will come and even more hot ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ปย 

Link to review