4 Screenshots

About This File

**intro price $4.99 going to $6.99**

In part two of my series, i eat a pound of taco meat, cheese and Doritos out of a family sized Doritos bag with a ladle bc a spoon was too small. Then I get on all 4’s and shove my face in a chocolate fudge cake and eat it while showing you different angles of my huge growing body. 🐷🐮

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video, she was born to stuff her face and be a pig. She always puts out the best content and I've never been disappointed. Could not recommend strongly enough.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 🥰🥰 such a compliment 

Link to review
scooberiffic

Another incredible video that gives us all a sneak peak into the gluttonous life of TBABBW!😍 Who needs a bowl when you can just eat all that taco meat and Doritos straight from the bag! TBABBW then gives herself some extra belly jiggles to force out a few burps to make room for even more calories! And she makes sure none goes to waste too, as she spoons the fallen taco meat straight from her chest!😍 To finish, TBABBW gets into her signature pose on all fours and eats a decadent chocolate cake with no hands! Such a greedy growing goddess! Watching her ever-growing belly spill onto the couch is a sight to behold! 5 Stars again for this Binging video and cannot wait to see her gorge on more calorific foods!🤩

Link to review
thercthug

I love this video you got very fat in so small amount of time I really recommend this video to you guys ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest curves_fan

BAB is turning into a total porker 🥵 loved this one. Some really sexy angles in this one that show off her rapidly expanding body 😍 

Seeing her face down, ass up with her face in a cake definitely gives you ideas 🤤💗

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love 🥰 definurely was trying to give you some ideas with that angle 😏

Link to review
YAlex56

Wow words can’t describe how beautiful you are becoming the shear beautiful and your progress on your thunder thighs to your gigantic belly to your forming triple chin is outstanding I wonder if people know your are coming with the ground rumbling and you goddess large arms is out starting I bet in the April weight in you will reach 510 lbs great progress 

Link to review