3 Screenshots

About This File

Things seem to be going great with your gf Nikki. She's always ready to eat and she's gained a lot of weight which you're both really enjoying. She's constantly turned on from being stuffed and growing. But there's just one problem...you've really gained some weight, too! Your appetite seems to have a mind of its own these days and you never seem to get full. You were really trying to be fit at first but now? You can't stop getting fatter! After you polished off an entire box of snacks all by yourself Nikki confronts you to ask what's going on but it seems she already knew exactly what was happening...and she isn't sorry! 😈

😈 In this clip: secret fattening/feeding, fat shaming, dominant bbw feeder, belly play, and no gendered language directed at the viewer 😘

Reviews make me a happy piggy! 🥰 Your feedback helps me make better, more satisfying clips for you to enjoy 😉 I would love to hear from you! ❤️

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ThickNewLook

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nikkis best feeder video yet as a smaller guy who struggles to gain watching this while drinking a weight gain shake got me super excited to "give in". Not to mention the very rubenesque Nikki showing off her obvious new poundage in that outfit! 

Response from the author:

Come to the fat side 😈 I'm always happy to make piggies give in to their greed 😏

Thanks so much for the review!! 😍

Link to review
Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very sexy video! Love how you really pull in as many aspects of the fantasy as you can, the way you say each word with such sultry confidence. It would be so hard to say no to what you offer here. ;) 

Aw thank you so much!! 😍 I’m happy you liked it 😊

Link to review
Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was incredible.

There are so many things I love about this video, but my favourite part has to be the volcabulary Nikki uses when describing growth and gaining. She makes the words sound really sexy and it always brings out the part of myself that makes me want to gain weight and gain mutually with someone. Hearing Nikki put it all into words so elequantly reminds me of why I love the fetish and the joy and freedom I find in it.

Thanks for the great video!!

Thank you so so much for this awesome review!! 😍 I’m glad you enjoyed it 😘

Link to review