Tinder date secretly makes me gain 200lbs overnight

$3.50

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Our first date went really well and I invite you back to my place. You have this vodka you want me to try, you say it’s a special mixture you made just for me because you know I’m trying to stay thin and don’t want to drink too many calories. 

I take big sips of the vodka, I love it and you reassure me there’s 0 calories in the whole thing so I keep drinking it. I get more tipsy by the sip as I’m showing off my body for you. We’re fooling around in bed (POV you on top of me) 63ED68D3-2AE8-4C79-9A2C-4FF5666A3269.thumb.jpeg.a8372ff5f39fb7a6db1d0a5fd9a0f008.jpegwhich leads to a very hot night.

We fall asleep and you wake up and find me in front of the fridge passed out with the vodka bottle in hand and food all around. Something insane happened. I gained 200lbs overnight. But you knew that right? That was what was so special about your drink. I can’t believe you, I’m so mad at you. I knew you liked fat girls but I never thought I’d be one. I talk about how my family and friends are going to be so mortified to see me. How my coworkers are going to gossip about me. I have to buy an entire new wardrobe. Nothing fits. I ask you what you like about fat girls and you tell me a few things. As I’m standing in front of the mirror looking at myself, something changes..I start to love the fat spilling out of my once too big outfit. I ask you if there’s any more of that vodka 😏

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Manic3289

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love this role play video! POV is an added bonus and it is SO hot when TheBigAssBBW appreciates and explores her newfound curves at the end!

Response from the author:

@Manic3289 thank you so much 🥰🥰

Link to review
scooberiffic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

All I can say after watching this video is holy hotness!!😍 TBABBW recreates a tinder date out of a feeders dream, whereby a hot and steamy night turns into an extreme weight gain!😍 though at first our gaining goddess was hesitant about her newfound overnight pounds, she slowly grows (no pun intended😉)into accepting them, and eventually wanting to get bigger and bigger! A true master class in role play- TBABBW  is truly the queen of creativity!! Especially her bra bursting open at the end!😍 We can only take so much!!🤯🤯

Link to review