Sexy Pizza and Coke Stuffing - Burping and Noisy Belly

$4.99

(3 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

stuffing myself with pizza and coke in this video! trying to provoke my belly to gurgle too hehe .. 

lots of belly play - im kind of obsessed with my big round belly 💗 so much that im working hard to make it BIGGER 😘

lots of burping in this one, with a couple of loud sexy slowed down ones 😍

i wear 3 different outfits in this video, tight top and pants, then i change into my lingerie, finally i put on a tight dress to  show my round stuffed heaving belly 🥵

i didnt plan on reccording belly gurgles but my belly was so noisy from this stuffing, you can hear some that are so loud without even having a mic up to my belly this time 😳

excuse me while i slip into a food coma 🤰😴

Other Files from *✧・゚♡ Chubby Fairy ♡・゚✧*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest TheFinalSin

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

First time buyer here. In this surprisingly soothing, almost ASMR-like (particularly if you're into swallowing sounds or hands rubbing over bellies), the full half-hour of exploring the vast expanse that is Chubby Fairy's incredibly doughy physique is well worth exploring! Looots of belly play, great angles to admire from, deep, hardy belches and, if you're a belly sounds connoisseur, like herself and I, the couple that're picked up are rather angry-sounding, rumbly fits. You'll love 'em! 

Link to review