6 Screenshots

About This File

Dani shows up an hour late to your lunch date, fatter than her Tinder pictures and already complaining. It's quickly apparent that she's a vulgar, crass slob. "Jeez, I gave you an extra hour, you couldn't have cleaned up a little more? Oh... you got food delivered for when you thought I'd be here? Great, so now it's cold?"

She doesn't seem to care about the food being cold as she crams it into her mouth, talking constantly with her mouth full and only emptying it to burp and swallow. At one point she notices you have something on your face, and Dani loudly links it off, even blurring your vision witb her greasy saliva for a moment, and even burps in your face with her mouth full. "Mmm, you know, you taste pretty good. You're my boyfriend now. You haven't talked much... come clean out my stinky belly button. Its foreplay, and finally the cheese smell will go away!"

In This video: slob, face stuffing, bbw, fat chat, burps, farts, talking with my mouth full, rudeness, bitchiness, outgrown clothes, date role-playing, gf experience, navel play, a few farts

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AndrewRussell

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is proof positive that as long as a woman is hot as fuck with a bangin' body, a guy will put up with just about anything on a first date.  Dani comes through the door rude as can be, with her massive gut hanging over her unbuttoned shorts and her huge tits practically falling out of her top.  After shit talking your place, she demands the food you got her, then shit talks the fact that you're cheap for getting McD's for the date.  She starts playing with her jiggly belly as she wolfs down the burgers and drink you got her, then proceeds to just burp and fart up a storm, without a care in the world.  The date wraps up with Dani demanding you clean out her smelly button with you tongue.  A nightmare for some, absolute heaven for others.  Loved this video so much. A+!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Link to review
Guest Chichoche

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG, you are so beautiful and your burps are so amazing

Thank you so much!! I am a gassy girl... 😝

Link to review
Mad51

Dani delivers a incredible performance. If you like slobbism, this video is a must have. A date gone wrong in the hottest way, Dani's acting never disappoints. fantastic burps, bellys, and farts! 

Thank you so much!!! I was in a bad mood when I filmed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Link to review
Mrjoecool234

10/10 vid. Hot as fuck! I love the Slobby BBW vibe of a dirty slob of a girl who doesn’t care about anything like manners and talks with her mouth full! It’s amazing I love it. Ya dole plays vids deserve acting rewards I just love them!

Thank you so much baby!! I appreciate the time for you to leave a review 😍😍😍😍

Link to review