6 Screenshots

About This File

Join me on my lunch break at work while I shovel down as much food as possible in 14 minutes. The first minute and 45 seconds is sped up of me eating red lobster and then, of course, I have more food at the ready. I indulge in wendys and a big piece of fudge-y chocolate cake. The pure euphoria on my face and the sounds I make while eating this cake is priceless 🤤

This is a very casual video of me during the day. This gives you an idea of what I eat for lunch in addition to my 5-7k calorie dinners. Usually I eat donuts or something like that for breakfast too 😋 I guess this is why I’m so fat 🐷🐮

Total items and calories consumed in this clip😋
Shrimp scampi- 320 calories
Lb of snow crab & butter -800
Spicy chicken sandwich extra Mayo- 600
6 spicy nuggets- 250                                      
Double stack -250
Red lobster chocolate wave cake- 1000
2 Red lobster biscuits- 300
Ranch- 230
Dr Pepper- 250
Total- 4,000 🐷

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

YAlex56

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

your back has tripled in thickness your belly fold now have fold your double chin has grown video Idea what if you did a video where you ate for one whole hour filled with arbys Wendys and McDonalds and apple pie for desert

Response from the author:

@YAlex56 that sounds like an amazing time. I will do that asap 🤤

Link to review
Guest davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love your videos, they are consistently good! You'll be at 500 in no time!

Thank you so so much this makes me happy 💕

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love this video idea. You are putting in some serious work on your lunch break, and the results are obvious. In less than 15 minutes, you ate more food than a lot of people eat on their “cheat day,” and you made it look easy.

My family used to jokingly say that there was always room for dessert because everyone had a second “dessert stomach.” Based on this video, though, you might actually have the fabled second dessert stomach. And if you do have it, you are putting it to very good use, because you look massive in this video.

When you’re sitting, it looks like your rolls are competing for space and your back rolls are starting to catch up, but it’s a tight race. When you’re standing, idk how, but somehow your ass crease, totally unique to you, is visible through your leggings? And then there’s your triple belly: the sound of your top belly smacking against the middle belly could be my text alert if my phone weren’t always on vibrate. And to finish it all off, there’s the thick, almost pre-food coma-like, sound of your voice as you talk about how big you’ve gotten, and it’s just perfect. 

I don’t know how all of your videos are so consistently great, but again 10/10, and I truly can’t wait to watch you continue eating and getting closer to your goals. 

Finally, may we all find someone who looks at us like you look at that chicken sandwich 😂

2EE35D0B-7188-4348-9D57-BBDBB82D56AC.png

Wait no. THIS is my favorite review omg. I didn’t even see this. Wow. I love this so much lol 😍😍😍

Link to review