5 Screenshots

About This File

To celebrate two years full time gaining, I decided to do a weigh-in & measurements video to document my gain, and... Holy COW was I shocked! Even though the clothes I'm wearing in the video are laughably tight, I'm still so blown away by the number on the scale. This is the biggest I've ever been, and the biggest I ever said I'd "let" myself get. I talk about where I've gained the most inches, where I think most of the weight has settled, and I even talk about how surprised and turned on I am to have let myself go like this. I talk about how funny it is that I can still "kind of" stretch like the ballerina I grew up as, as I show you the 80 pound gain that I've let run out of my control.

This is the beginning of a new season of gaining for me... and I'm as nervous as I am excited.

I also include some belly in sink plopping, arm, thigh, belly, hips and chest measurements, and some adorably candid fat chat; I even mention one of my Curvage idols!

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.