5 Screenshots

About This File

To celebrate two years full time gaining, I decided to do a weigh-in & measurements video to document my gain, and... Holy COW was I shocked! Even though the clothes I'm wearing in the video are laughably tight, I'm still so blown away by the number on the scale. This is the biggest I've ever been, and the biggest I ever said I'd "let" myself get. I talk about where I've gained the most inches, where I think most of the weight has settled, and I even talk about how surprised and turned on I am to have let myself go like this. I talk about how funny it is that I can still "kind of" stretch like the ballerina I grew up as, as I show you the 80 pound gain that I've let run out of my control.

This is the beginning of a new season of gaining for me... and I'm as nervous as I am excited.

I also include some belly in sink plopping, arm, thigh, belly, hips and chest measurements, and some adorably candid fat chat; I even mention one of my Curvage idols!

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nfb

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Insanely hot. Cute little hipster girl has blown up all over and jiggles in tight clothes that might've fit her 50 pounds ago. If you're into measurements and weight, bouncing flab, tiny clothes, and an adorable smile, purchase immediately!

Link to review
Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You don't want to miss this one!

It has so many wonderful things about it that make this fetish and community what it is: It's a celebration of outgrown clothes, growth, body change, weight change, big bellies, overhangs, belly plops and belly on counter, weighing, measuring, genuine, open and honest talk about gaining.

It's so awesome.

Dani is so excellent at interacting with the camera and being candid and fun with her talks. I love the different camera positioning throughout and the way she frames herself in this video, giving us lots of different views and angles while Dani talks and gives us her impressions of her gaining journey.

This was a really awesome work and I strongly urge you to make this purchase and see it for yourself!

5 stars!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your extremely kind and thoughtful words!!!

Link to review
wdyw

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My greatest take away from this video was the insight into Dani's mind.

"I was never supposed to get this fat"

"Part of my brain is telling me to slow down, the rest of it is saying go faster"

"I am thrilled, I am flabbergasted, I am horny beyond measure" 

Knowing this inner conflict is there and that the glutton inside is currently winning is too sexy to describe with words- you have to see the look in her eyes !!!

Thanks so much for such an amazing review!!! 😍😍😍

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Another awesome video by Dani, who is quickly becoming one my favourite models on Curvage.  Seeing Dani showcasing her incredible gains by wearing a tank top that isn't even close to covering her massive gut, and shorts that are now impossible to button is just the start to this epic video.  She sets out to measure her belly first, but decides to play with it for a bit by dropping it repeatedly on the sink (my personal favourite belly fetish).  Once we get the number for the gut, we move on to the weigh-in, which ends up being a number that absolutely floors Dani.  The video wraps up with Dani measuring her big tits, hips, an arm and a leg.  Knowing that she's only 5'2'', these measurements are pretty mouth watering.  She closes out the video by jiggling her many assets, much to my delight.  Don't miss out on this great video, people.

You always leave the best reviews!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖

Link to review
tonytone69

Really hot.  She has the look of a cute girl next door stoner girl.  Her tight shirt and figure look amazing.

That's exactly my vibe!! 🥰💖💖

Link to review
thewowza36

Dani measures herself with great commentary throughout! She looks great while doing it, too. She seems just as in awe of her gut as I am lol

Link to review