4 Screenshots

About This File

💙💙 2 videos in 1 💙💙

It’s been a few months since I last weighed myself and I’m stuck at home with covid so I thought I’d do a weigh in.. after been told by my Doctor to watch what I’m eating due to health reasons, do you think I listened to him? Or has my love of food and fat made me gain more? You find out in this video which is my 5th weigh in! After I’ve weighed myself It gets all hot and steamy in the shower, watch me lather my fat.. trust me you don’t want to miss this! I get so turned on by my big slippery soaking body 🥵especially towards the end. 

hope you enjoy 😘

Other Files from BiancaBlonde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

The weight gain is REAL! Getting softer and bigger every day! Love how she lathers herself up in the shower, loving every minute of rubbing soap all over her beautiful body!

This girl is going far!

xxxx

Link to review
Jt2412

That belly is starting to get out of control, so soft and doughy looking. Hope you get over your covid case and come back with an even bigger appetite.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review & well wishes x 

Link to review
wdyw

I don't want to give the game away but I was impressed with this weigh in BB is looking so pillowy soft and it's pretty damn exciting - her Dr won't be pleased though 

Response from the author:

Thank you for leaving a review ❤️

Link to review