4 Screenshots

About This File

It’s date night! Your girlfriend is almost ready but she’s taking ages to get off her ass! 

She starts drinking soda and burping while she checks herself out, she knows she looks good! But you’re not having any of her burps, and she’s annoyed that you keep giving her grief about her burps! She can’t help it, these burps need to come out! 

Eventually she grabs some mints out of her purse, in an attempt to keep it fresh she inadvertently creates a science experiment in her tummy! 

Things go south fast, she’s getting really bloated now, you’re not upset are you? She just needs a bit of time to rest because she made herself so so bloated before your date. You’re mad! You tell her she’s not allowed to burp, even though she’s moaning and writhing begging you to let her burp! 

She needs to let her belly out of her tight skirt, and now you can see why she’s so uncomfortable! Her belly is massive! She’s moaning and panting and begging you with her big pouty eyes to please let her burp! 

If you ever wanna get her out of the house you’re gonna have to let her expel some of the pressure from her huge bloated gut! She can’t take it anymore, she starts shaking her belly to get the air out as quickly as possible! 

Huge burps fill the room as she sighs with relief, but there’s still so much more to come! Now she wants you to help her jiggle the burps out! Are you going to do your part and help your poor bloated beached whale of a girlfriend!? 

spacer.png111E16C6-065D-4E48-9920-FA5953549525.thumb.gif.803acf0915534fa89a64956eb49a163e.gif04B486C6-8D1A-435D-B169-B2255E130B79.thumb.gif.17b39d985d0ff6f9dd11ba832fbf66fe.gif7E5845C9-790F-405E-97B1-D5C44B291630.thumb.gif.473f2bf79ef6b026e7d275a976dd64a5.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kazuya

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn that is hot as fuck you and your Belly made me explode 😋😘🍆

Response from the author:

Hell yes! Thanks for reviewing ! 

Link to review
Danument

This is such an incredible clip. I love the whole submissive burping thing, I think its literally the hottest concept and i hope to see it in plenty more clips, i will gladly throw my money at them

Link to review
chubnubs11

Jersey knocks this video out of the park again!! She can do no wrong!!!!! Her Videos are always top tier!! Jerseys belly gets extremely bloated in this video and it is candy for your eyes!! Your mouth will drop! Mine still hasnt gotten off the floor!! And the burps are phenomenal! Jerseys voice is so seductive its incredible!! Her moaning, and groaning is top notch and her talking about how uncomfortable she is and how she wants to burp so bad is extremely sexy!! WOW!! This would be a perfect start to a date!! And of course id help jiggle all those sexy burps out!!

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! 

Link to review
stun_gun_headbutt

this was amazing... ur so gorgeous 🖤🖤 

u gotta do this again (maybe with belly noises too?)

I’m gonna get you those belly noises one of these days babe!!! 
thank you for your support it means the world to me! 

Link to review