5 Screenshots

About This File

STORY TIME!!!! 

Sit down with me while I wear my sexy floral cleavage bearing dress as I tell you my embarrassing story of how I did the unthinkable…..

I BROKE A TANNING BED!

It was all fun and games when the new employee offered me the fancy new bed… enticing with its new UV bulbs and built in speakers….

Little did we know… THERE IS A WEIGHT LIMIT….  And I, LaurenLush exceed it… and it shows.

Listen to my vivid story of how I broke a tanning bed and had to talk with the manager and be fat shamed in front of all of her employees!

I have also recorded myself as I use one of their tanning beds and compare my fat body to their skinny tanned girl in their poster 😂 come check out my bouncy body and I dance in their store as I lotion myself!

Don’t forget I do a sexy all-mo belly drop to really weigh in on how fat I truly am 😂 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So if you've watched any other story-time themed videos with Lauren, you already know she's an excellent story teller.  And this is no exception.  In fact, this one is perhaps the most descriptive and detailed yet, really allowing you to visualize the experience from both her perspective and also that of the tanning salon employees.  You don't want to miss it!!

This clip also really gives you a spectacular view of how enormous Lauren has truly become.  If listening to her story and watching the sunlight streaming in on her luscious curves, delicious rolls, and massive belly weren't already enough to convince you of how huge she's gotten, take a look at the dress she's wearing for the first few minutes of the clip.  Yes, that is a dress.  It's a beautifully designed and patterned wrap dress, and last summer, when Lauren modeled it in one of her vids, it fit.  Well, it could maybe have been one size up, but it worked, and she looked phenomenal in it.  And now, as you can see, it fails miserably in its attempt to wrap around her gigantic boobs and belly.  Very impressive, and very hot!!

Response from the author:

Thank you!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The HOTTEST and best fat story teller! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 I love embarrassing/hot public fat moments, and this might be the best one yet! I won’t spoil it, but hearing about the reactions of the employees was such a turn on! 🐷😍😍😍 The tanning bed was no match for this BBW goddess. Lol All that constant overindulging and stuffing herself may have added a few lbs to her hourglass frame. 🐷🤤 Surpassing a weight limit is quite an accomplishment! 👏👏👏👏 And my God! Lauren looks jaw dropping 😍😍😍🤤🤤, I love that dress and the way her tits are bursting out and fuuuuuck that belly looks amazing! 🤗🤗🤗 The comparison to the tanning salon model is shocking and so hot! And the belly drop is EPIC! 😍🐷😍🐷😍🐷😍

Response from the author:

THANK YOU

Link to review