6 Screenshots

About This File

I loved making a custom like this so I had to do it again!😍🤤

Lauren NEVER uses the tub for baths…

Curious to see if she even fits, you dare her to climb in! She gladly accepts and starts to make her way into the tub.

immediately you can tell how much weight Lauren has gained by her slow movements and the way her thighs are already beginning to stick to the sides and she TRIES to slide down into the tub! 

maybe we should have buttered the tub… because right as Lauren plops down into the tub there is an issue… She is stuck in there!

Her body has grown to such a large proportion that she literally cannot fit in the tub and is pressed against the sides with her bulging thighs and hips!

She struggles to move around in different angles and shows you how she truly is a BEACHED WHALE.

The angles in this video are so hot! You get to see her body rubbing up against the sides in while she is sitting, then on her knees and then her side! She is sooo wide that her whole body touches the tub everywhere too! 

LAUREN IS A WHALE! lol

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I remember when you used to fit in that tub! 😍 you look amazing and I look forward to you continuing to grow and spill over the sides 😏

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

The struggle is real in this incredibly cute, fun, and goofy clip!!  Lauren's plump, pudgy curves and deliciously fluffy rolls crammed into the bathtub couldn't be cuter, and the expressions on her lovely face are so adorably precious as she attempts to wrest her beautiful porky body out of its enameled confines.  Seeing all her extra chub squirm and jiggle as she tries to free herself from the tub is sure to both make you laugh and turn you on at the same time . . .  There's soft, sexy dough spilling out literally everywhere, and it couldn't be more amazing!

I think it may just be a myth, but supposedly President William Howard Taft once got stuck in the bathtub at the White House like a hundred and some years ago.  So I think it should then stand to reason that this clip proves Lauren Lush has the required credentials to become the first female president of the United States.  It's been a long time comin', folks . . .

Response from the author:

Hahahah!

oh goodness, if I ever run for President, then we have many things to worry about! Lol

thank you for your constant love!

Link to review

A standard size tub is no match for this BBW goddess!!! All that overindulging and greed make its presence know the second Lauren enters! 🐷😳😍😍 So much jiggles, but not much wiggle room as her fat literally fills the tub. 🤤🤤🤤 Her ass and thunder thighs press up against the sides and make it so difficult for her to move. Watching the struggle of this piggy princess attempting to maneuver her growing body is so hot! 🐷🥵🥵 And I love how even when she turns to her side she is just as wide facing forward! 🐷😯😍 Gonna need to get the butter to get this fatty wedged out, better bring some extra snacks too 😉 Such a hot video!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

You are the best! Thank you!❤️

Link to review

That was the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time!! The squeezing sound that she makes sliding in and out of the tub is the biggest turn on ever!! She's as wide from side to side and front to back damn so sexy!! Check this out asap

Thank you!!! I’m glad you heard and saw that!!!

Link to review