6 Screenshots

About This File

FAT CHAT TIME!

You have ballooned Lauren up to become such a sexy and greedy hog. Remember when she was a sexy tiny model? Well that’s definitely a thing of the past!

She has become more and more turned on by her gains and she now knows what will send her over the edge…. You mutually gaining with her. Don’t you want to be a good boy and obey your baby girl?

Come listen to the hottest fat chat while Lauren rubs all over her body. 

She tells you her sexy fantasies and scenarios where you two are entirely too large, hot and horny as she is caressing and jiggling her body. 

Lauren’s pretty good at begging and getting her way, you just watch. 😍

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’ve never wanted to gain weight, it’s just not something I’m usually even kind of interested in for myself, but I gave this video a shot because it was Lauren, and wow. Maybe I’ll have to reassess that view, because it’s really hard to say no to her weight gain request when you’re looking at what gaining weight has done for her 😍. You see all of her curves and cellulite and stretch marks and how soft she is, and you start to think that maybe having some of your own would be kind of hot? After all, her description of your fat on hers sounded like a half-forgotten dream that you might’ve even had once…

TL;DR: This was 10/10 whether you have a mutual gaining interest or not. 

And the air mattress part was inspired. I don’t know why someone hasn’t thought of that before, because that is hot as hell. 

Response from the author:

THANK YOU! you are so awesome!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A PERFECT video of your into mutual gaining! 🐷🐷🐷 Lauren is very seductive and mesmerizing! 😍😍😍 Look at that gut and the way she rubs it! 🐷🤤 The super hot scenarios and fantasies will have you drooling at the mouth and wanting to gain too! 🤤 I’m craving McDonald’s now lol

You’re amazing, thank you!!!

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

· Edited by ApprenticeFeedee

So I want to say this in the beginning of the review that I do want to gain weight whenever I graduate college, and I wanted this video for inspiration purposes. I've always had an admiration for the strongman physique, especially NBA Legend Shaquille O'Neal. A dude that's 7 foot & 1 inches tall, and had a couple of times where he weighed in at 400 LBS during his time on the Lakers! You can tell that man LOVED to eat. I really like how big & powerful his appearance was so that's why I'm interested.

If I can't say this enough, Lauren's wardrobe is incredibly beautiful! I swear I'm gonna need some fashion advice from her when I'm in the "Big & Tall" category 😂 She talks about how you've fatten her up, but immediately turns it around by saying how she should fatten you up! She goes into great detail about why she thinks you should become as big as her, if not bigger, and what her plans are for you! 😩😈 There's so much seduction and belly play going on in this video it's like one of those Impossible Challenge videos of trying not to get wet!! I know damn well I'd always lose lol. Then she talks about imagining you having big arms like hers, thighs almost as huge as hers, and a nice huge beer belly to top it off 🥵🥵 I'd really be interested in her making meal plans for guys that want to get fat that include no limits on calorie intakes! Nothing but large fattening meals to ensure gains 😩😩😩 Overall if you're someone that's in my situation, or just love Lauren's content in general, this video is hands down a DEFINITE BUY and constantly rewatched! Thank you sooooo (trailing o's) much for making this insanely sexy video Lauren!!! 😊❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

I should preface this by stating that I am definitely not at all into the particular thematic material of this video.  However, I have yet to pass on an LL clip, and I wasn't going to start with this one when her preview pics seriously looked so incredibly adorable.

That being said, I found plenty to enjoy here.  While Lauren didn't "convert" me, I loved how cute she was and how her curves looked so wonderfully plump and round.  As she talks, she also spends a lot of time gently rubbing and playing with her doughy tummy.  And the way she talks in this video really is very, very sweet, and even though I wasn't all that into it, it was fun hearing her being the one fantasizing about someone else (you!).  If this is something you're into, I'm sure Lauren will absolutely melt your heart.  And if, like me, you're not into it, but you do love Lauren, why not still show your support for such a lovely and talented woman?  I certainly didn't regret it.

You are too wonderful.

everything you do is very appreciated!

Link to review