2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a simple clip, flaunting my gains in my belly, ass, hips and arms, a brief strip tease, fat chat, and 360 Degree body angles. 

It feels like just yesterday that I was gifted this gorgeous outfit, and while it's always been painted on, it's time to admit that it's already fitting differently... Too tight to wear over my belly and hips, at least. I'll show you exactly why these have had to turn into low rise, hip hugging pants, and why it won't be long before I outgrow it entirely.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Our Goddess Mommy is both heartbroken and delighted to show us that her now iconic pink velour track suit has quickly become no match for her bountiful buxom figure. The swell of her tummy and the ampleness of her hips have pushed the bottoms on her tracksuit to it's final limit.

She flirtatiously teases us with the idea of them becoming low rise pants and slyly points out that gives them a few more inches for her plump rump to expand. Her tiny panties ride scandalously high above the maxed out waistband as she flaunts and jiggles a mesmerizing belly and love handles that spill over in the most delightful hang. 

She then moves to the jacket, her growing bustline playing havoc with our hearts already with lacey bra and captivating cleavage proudly on display. Removing the top, we're treated to her deliciously doughy arms and the soft rolls of her back before she shows us how hard it is to fit such intoxicating chub back into her sleeves. 

Mommy teases us some more as she chats about how every inch of her plump curvy body is on display and hints at how fun it would be to continue wearing this outfit with her squishy belly uninhibited and fully on display. She gives us one last opportunity to melt as she unzips hee top to show how accessible it makes her softness. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to have her wear it again when she's fully outgrown it entirely. One can dream. 🥵

Note, while this is not specifically a Mommy video, it is no less extremely hot and should be considered as part of the pink track suit series of Mommy videos. It pairs perfectly with the Step Mommy found you out video or as a companion to any of the mutual gain videos so be sure to pick up whichever of those strikes your fancy as well and thank me later. Goddess Alara is going to do incredible things for Curvage and you're going to not want to miss a second!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your appreciation!! 🥰

Link to review

I think I’m really falling hard for this plush, curvy Mommy character that she’s got going on… She knows exactly what to say and how to say it! 

Response from the author:

Thank you, thank you!! 🥰

Link to review