6 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
full stoutness exercise scene rumbly tummy lip smacking | seam "ripping" with fluff spilling out

This is the second time I have filmed myself doing my stoutness exercises!! To find my first attempt, click here
The reason I filmed this again is to highlight certain scenes, such as pretending to rip then fix my pants, pulling my shirt up to watch my tummy rumble, and the lip smacking at the end when I'm desperately trying to suck hunny out of an empty jar. Enjoy!

come lurk thread my thread ~ more pics of me

challenge for whose who purchase my content: try to add a better description in the reviews!

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.d6307bbbe30bf206652f047dae83ff6c.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

carapacej

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Love your Pooh videos, especially your two stoutness exercise videos. Very cute and sexy interpretation. Loved the "fluff" and that tummy rumble was perfect. Would love to see more!

Link to review
StoutBootyLover

3 of 5 members found this review helpful 3 / 5 members

I love your stoutness exercise videos so much, and I am satisfied with the "stuff and fluff" part in this one! I look forward to see more of your Pooh videos in the future!

Response from the author:

❤️ this makes me soooo happy, you have no idea ^_^ thank you always for ur purchase x

Link to review
Guest savethebees

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Another excellent Winnie the Pooh video! Loved how it lines up to the original scene, even though your original interpretations are excellent 😊 There’s lots of exercising and singing, just like in the Honey Tree movie! My personal favorite part in this video was the tummy rumble. Something about watching your tummy shake like that was just 🤤🤤🤤 lol. You also captured Pooh’s desperation PERFECTLY when trying to lick the last drops of honey out of the jar. Seeing how desperate Pooh is for honey is one of my favorite/hottest character trait. Amazing video and will always buy more. :) 

So thrilled that you were able enjoy another one of my clips :)❤️ Thank you thank you thank you!!

Link to review
BellyBust

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Great work, the cotton fluff to simulate the torn seam and rumbly tumbly belly rolls were a cute touch! Hope to see more Pooh!

Thank you for your purchase! I’m curious what I could do to take your review from a 3 star to a 5 star? :) I look forward to your feedback. 

Link to review