6 Screenshots

About This File

some friends ask me out, in a girls night out, i was not that excited bc none of my clothes fit :( after trying some with no succes, i get horny about clothes not going past my butt and i decide that im going to use my most tight jean and a short short top to show my belly around and tease all the guys with my big overflowing gut, their so tight i can barely breath, to give the final touch to my night i stuff my belly before leaving, just to be all plump when i get there, my plan is just stay drinking milkshakes to pack up and show guys how piggy i am.

enjoy, kisses...

Other Files from Roxxywood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

OMG this is such a hot'n sexy clip about her preparing to go out partying with the girls. Fatty Roxxy is at her most adorable best in her make up,💖😍 as she tries different super tight outfits🥵🥵 that show off her big overflowing fat belly.  The clip is shot in POV angles 👀🔥💖 so there are lots of great views of her belly hang:wub:, and even a couple of butt shots👏👍 There's some great fat talk about how she's both scared but horny and excited about showing off her fat squishy belly, and she even finds the time to has a stuffing and burping before heading off to the party🐷🐷. This is a super enjoyable clip to watch Fatty Roxxy at her sexy best, go for it!!!👍👍👏  

Link to review