11 Screenshots

About This File

I've decided I am going to do a 30 day challenge, of pure STUFFING! Filling my face every day, all day for 30 days!

I jiggle and talk about how fat I'm going to be and how amazing I will look. I'm going to be SO FAT and SEXY! 😘

I take you with me to the scale, my belly is so big it's blocking the numbers! Wow I weigh so much already! How fat will I become?

Continuing to talk about how soft and gigantic I will be after a month of eating, I start eating some pizza and ranch. I love ranch ❤️ So creamy and good!

I keep gobbling down pizza, talking about how this is my favorite! I guzzle some soda pop and burp loudly while grabbing my belly. Showing you how fat and squishy it already is!

I clap my thighs together in excitement, my body jiggles like a wave. I can't wait to get even bigger!

Thanks for watching! Please support me by rating my videos and leaving a comment! Thank you! ❤️ ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Greg Johnson

This video is fantastic…it is seriously so awesome that she is doing a 30-day challenge to get even fatter than she already is. Hoping to see her come back bigger than ever by next month and would love to see her engage in another month of eating all the yummy foods again. This is only the beginning. 

Link to review