My Measurements and Weight In

$2.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hey everyone for my second video here I’m measuring parts of my body and doing a weight check. It’s been a long while since I’ve checked my measurements and as I do so I can’t help but to want the numbers to be higher. I share my weight gain goals and show y’all my current weight. Hope you enjoy! 

4422A3F5-E000-4C4B-9C4D-E1C67EBD0696.jpeg

6EBC308F-4951-4F07-ADA0-E136EC0C0539.jpeg

A1A0A81B-DF05-443F-AAE6-9FBFC915D331.jpeg

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Judy starts off on the right foot here, very generous preview and it feels she opened up to a whole new world in quite a lovely outfit.

The measurements are cute and I like the mirror to see her back as well, a bit like a picture in picture whenever she's on the side.

Approaching the camera to flaunt with more to love is a blessing.  It gets even better as she uses the measuring tape to heave her booty/belly too.

Her thighs are so thick too and I enjoyed her talk of boob growth as well as the belly closeups/jiggles.  

Thanks for the icing on the cake that's the weigh in as well. Speaking of icing, I do hope to see that on a lovely cake in another video, and my words satisfy Judy.

Link to review
S77

What's not to love here. Judy is a stunning beauty with incredible curves! It's so awesome that she started sharing her gorgeous face with us. Find out her weight and measurements in this video and enjoy her talking you through the whole process. Great clip!!!

Link to review
G100

Judy you have all the ingredients of being a true gainer gorgeous face banging body you keep it up 😍🌯🌮🥙😘

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review