9 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a loooong time since I did a belly button play and now my belly is bigger than everšŸ„µ

Watch as I explore my belly button with:

1. Coins
  2. Little Man (from a chess set)
  3. Glue Stick
  4. Die
  5. Beads
  6. Q-tip
  7. Mini Clothes Peg
  8. BatteryĀ 
  9. Acorn
  10. Rock

My belly button has been so prominent in all of my clothes. My tight shirts clinging to my big body, caveeeeeee into my belly button and drawwwww all eyes to my navel. So many of you have been requesting that I explore its depths... this one is for all of youĀ šŸ˜

There are 2 file size options

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

Guest Plump_Love

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is another great video from "AGirlWhoLikesToEat." I have been looking forward to a belly button related video from you and HEREĀ  IT IS at last! Love that your belly is so round in this one, and I do believe that you are at a stage now where focus on your belly button is especially timely, because your tummy is truly chubby now and your button is so deep and soft looking. I found myself almost desperate to poke my own finger into it. I think it would also be fun to give you raspberries on your belly button and put a tongue deep into it too!! šŸ˜ŠĀ My belly button is so ticklish that I can't stand a Q-tip in it, but you do a great job of finding a wide array of objects that you are able to easily plant right in your navel, and you seem totally comfortable with all of them, and some of the objects are pretty big, so they give a great idea of just how deep that little tummy hole is. Those of us who enjoy belly buttons will enjoy this video. I know I sure did! Thanks again for another wonderful contribution!!šŸ„°šŸ˜€

Response from the author:

Hehe thanks Plump! I still had all of the objects I used in the original video sitting in one place XD My favourite one is definitely the acorn :D

Link to review
Long John 66

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is sooo hot and cute at the same time! Love her giggles as much as I do her jiggles! Such a succulent delicious belly to cum too my gosh! Maybe itā€™s not the biggest belly but itā€™s sure is the cutest, sexiest, and the happiest! She makes u want to join in for the fun and stick your happy rite on in there! Such a gorgess girl with hot moans and voice! U know sheā€™s been feeding that belly rite I mean look at how yummy that tickle belly is! This video is worth the money and she is doing her curvage journey oh so rite! Had as much fun watching as I did cumming alongĀ ;)Ā 

(Itā€™s nickyboi btw!) Iā€™m back cuz I just so love u and that 5 star belly of yours! Couldnā€™t resist but to watch u again! Love that pink tint that belly button has!Ā 

Response from the author:

Love this review Nicky :DĀ I am looking "succulent"Ā šŸ˜Ā I like the sound of thatĀ šŸ„µ

Link to review
Sw4tK4t

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

AGirlWhoLikesToEat does not fail in the sexy and silly department! She has been getting bigger and that belly is supreme indeed. You will be mesmerized by the crown jewel itself; her belly button. Loved seeing the many objects entering in that soft, deep crevice. Lucky, little chess man went head first in! Lovers of the belly and belly button, this is our video!! Thank you again, AGirlWhoLikesToEat for your wonderful content!!! ā¤Ā 

Link to review
Guest Bellyfan2020

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As a belly button fan, I was amazed!! These clips are by far my favorite! Thanks for all you do! Itā€™s even better knowing that you have passion behind these videos.

Link to review