6 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
stuck content gamer girl struggling | moaning wedgie 

In this video a chunky gamer girl accidently knocks her bag of chips behind her desk. Unaware of how big her body has become after eating so much junk food while gaming, she attempts to crawl under and gets thoroughly wedged! After struggling all alone for a couple minutes, she is forced to call for help and a second angle of this stuck gamer girl is achieved!

The person helping suggests that maybe the booty shorts are causing her to be stuck? There's really no harm in removing them and guess what! It helped in some way. I guess lol.. After a couple more minutes of shaking her ass, jiggling her thighs, and yanking the hell out of her panties... the gamer girl is freed!! And realizes it might be easier to just walk around the desk to get her chips xD 

come lurk thread my thread ~ more pics of me

challenge for whose who purchase my content: try to add a better description in the reviews!

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.d6307bbbe30bf206652f047dae83ff6c.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bswinehart

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing as always. I think I speak for everyone in the stuck community when I say your videos always deliver. Do you think you could do a feet first one of these? I think many of us would be all over it. 

Link to review