CALL THEM FATTIES - Curvage PODCAST 2 - WTF is Feedism?!

(13 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

We are back for episode 2 of CALL THEM FATTIES - A Curvage.org podcast hosted by @Curvage Casey. In today's episode, learn all about some of the terms and themes we use regularly in the fat world of feedism AND how to use them respectfully. Please note - Curvage is a site that celebrates all curvy bodies not just those who are into feedism. However, since it's something that comes up, we thought this would be an interesting podcast topic.

1336879573_DarkMinimalistPodcastInstagramStory(InstagramPost).thumb.png.394df63f8e5be3c3919fcd2773955f1f.png

Call Them Fatties (PodCast) © 2022 Curvage.org All Rights Reserved. Redistribution for creative fair use in source and binary form, with out modification is permitted provided that Curvage.org source is cited. This podcast may not be repacked for full distribution or resale. /// The podcast is for entertainment purposes only. Opinions expressed on the podcast belong to the host and guests of the show but do not necessarily represent the opinions, mission or purpose of Curvage, it's affiliates or respective owners.///

ATTENTION CREATORS! Want to sign up for an interview? Inquire by sending a message to @Call Them Fatties

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’m really enjoying this podcast. Casey, your voice is so nice to listen to, and I’m always surprised when the podcast is over because it’s so hard to believe that a half hour has gone by.

This episode was really important, though, because all of the words and things always tripped me up. Like I was wondering why the change from “feederism” to “feedism” happened and you explained it really well. Now that it’s been explained, I think a lot of the “normal” world’s misapprehensions and misconceptions about this fetish come from that initial feederism focus, especially in the late 90s/early 00s, and it’s great that we’re shifting the focus away from that to something more encompassing. 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

This show is going to be so awesome for this community. I really appreciate Casey breaking down some of the important jargon in the culture and sharing what they mean to her while carefully pointing out how meanings can shift from person to person and how to navigate kinks and fetishes (and the difference between the two) with grace and respect that still provides the delights models and fans alike come to Curvage to enjoy. If you're thinking of changing from lurker to participant status (I say this as a years long lurker) listen to this first. Casey is charming and encouraging and it's fantastic that she's using her influence in the Curvage community to educate and improve this wonderful world of curves. 

Link to review
Andrew111

Another great episode . Casey is providing  a wonderful service to the Curvage community .I love the questions and answers segment and her take in the the Feedee spectrum. Also liked her answer regarding monetizing .Authenticity  is important in this community and Casey is Authentic in all her content . I think a big part of her success on Curvage is because she is not in it for the money and that comes through .  She also does a great job with music and production of her podcast . Can’t wait for episode 3. 

Link to review
JubilantCrow

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Thank you for continuing to make these shows. Hearing you talk about these matters of identity and uniqueness in engaging with and expressing such a fetish has given me a lot to think about in my own life. I have been inspired to (slowly) begin coming out of the feedism closet!

Link to review
pgtip00

This is a great primer for anybody looking to for a crash course in Feedism.  Casey basically gives you Feedism 101 in this episode - explaining in easy-to-understand terms what feedism is and very importantly, the spectrum of feedism.  This is a point that's increasing getting lost in many aspects of life - just like no two people are the same, no two feedees are the same, no two FAs are the same, and no two people are in this community for exactly the same reasons.

Really enjoyed this, and really looking forward to seeing who Casey has lined up for this series of interviews and what they have to say.

Link to review
Casanova Frankenstein

Great episode.  Casey truly LOVES being a fatty and wants to be even fatter.  There is no doing it for $$$.  She wants to be the piggy of her and your dreams.

Casey is what every guys dreams of beautiful, fun, and FAT.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Loved this next episode so much! I agree with what everyone is saying as well! Casey's impact on this community can not be overstated. She is such a perfect representative for the feedee community at large. It does not hurt that her voice is as beautiful to listen to as she is to look at! Thank you once again Casey! Cant wait for all the future podcasts as well!!!

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Another amazing podcast from Casey, really informative about all things curvy 😍. Love hearing more about you and your job, I could listen to Casey for hours, liked hearing more about the plans for future episodes can’t wait to hear what’s next for this great new podcast 5 stars.

Link to review
STCChristopher

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This is a incredibly insightful podcast episode. I have heard others discuss the terms and what they mean before on YouTube or other videos. But to hear the personal perspective to defining those terms from someone actually living that lifestyle or who has interacted with people who are plus size or been in relationships with people into the plus size community was insightful and brought new knowledge to these terms. For most of the the terms I was familiar with what they meant but defined the way Casey did with her experience with others I found this perspective told in this podcast insightful. I have listened to the first 7 minutes so far. I found it insightful and enlightening to hear this idea of someone who the fetish feel in their head on all the time. For me I can turn it off to think of other things. For me I think it would be overwhelming and a lot sexual stuff to have that fetish thoughts on all the time 24/7. I guess it makes sense that it might be a thing if you are plus size feeling the weight and constantly thinking of food, living that lifestyle. It was a foreign concept to hear that someone would have that fetish or kink on their mind all the time. I have trouble conceiving that. I could see that sexual feeling on all the time being dangerous because it could lead to problems physically, emotionally or mentally. Thanks for answering my questions during this podcast episode. I liked the insight to the working in the medical profession and the Lego question. I have never heard of a fetish being defined as a need. I am glad fetish vs kink was defined because I have never heard anyone ever distinguish those two terms before. I thought Kink, preference and fetish were put in the same circle not sub categories. Thanks for making this episode to provide more context and knowledge out there to the public. 

Link to review
squishy_bae

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

I didn’t think it was possible for me to love this episode more than the last! Casey goes into all the terms we use in the feedism community in detail, speaks very eloquently about how feedism is a spectrum and also dives into how there’s not a one-size-fits-all rulebook on being a feedee. Whether you’re a gainer or not, a stuffer or not, you’re still a valid feedee! I really needed to hear that, so thank you Casey ❤️

Link to review
whismic

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

First time ever hearing Casey talk, her voice is really cute and enjoyable to listen too. It was awesome hearing her talk about the differences between feedism as a kink, fetish, and lifestyle and how it all applies to her. This was such packed full of great information. There's so much to discover about the feedism community :o Thank you Casey~

Link to review
jackal27

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

Wow Casey is wise and smart as she is beautiful as she discusses the feedism spectrum on the different levels, between fetish, kink or lifestyle as a feedee, feeder, stuffer etc. I’ve said it before and I must say it again that Casey is such an amazing role model for this community. I swear some day we’ll see someone following in her footsteps, marching on capital hill arguing for the overall acceptance of the fat lifestyle choices by the rest of society. I can’t wait for the future podcasts she mentioned on the horizon 👍

Link to review