9 Screenshots

About This File

KNOCK KNOCK. Someone is at your door, but who could it be? You aren't expecting anyone to come over... Whaaat?? It's the super cute girl who just moved in next door?? And she's standing in front of you in a tiny crop top, her big soft belly and massive love handles on full display? And is she... flirting with you? After this first brief encounter, you're left craving more. But when she just keeps finding a reason to appear at your door, it seems she may have a little crush on you, too. And when she comes back to share some cinammon rolls she made with you, the flirting intensifies. And you can barely keep it together when this perfectly plump cutie is sitting in your living room with her voluptous body on full display, stuffing her face with cinnamon rolls, moaning in pleasure at her delicious treats. Then the two of you share in some VERY hot and intimate moments that make all of your feeder desires come true! What a dream 🤤

This clip is a full POV experience with sooo many delicious angles and the sweetest, sexiest girl-next-door scenario imaginable. Enjoy! And please, please take a moment to leave a review to let me know your thoughts. They help a TON to support me and my content. Thank you so much!! 🧡

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mgm31

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

CGGF really does the best RP videos! My favorite moment is the first time she absentmindedly put her hand on her beautiful, bulging gut 😍 This video is a lovely showcase of just how big she is growing, but also worth it for the 🍑 alone! Looking forward to more of these and to an even rounder CGGF!

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CGGF’s done it again she has created another amazing pov rp with the cute cinnamon roll girl from next door 😍. From the start you enjoy looking at her jiggling love handles before she pops over with some sweet cinnamon rolls . You can definitely tell she loves baking a lot by how chubby her belly has gotten. She tells you how much she has enjoyed getting bigger. Damn it’s everyone’s dream for this to happen irl, the bit where she shows off how big her 🍑 is getting, is super hot 🥵. Check out this 5 star clip right now.

Link to review

This video is amazing from beginning to end and no words of praise can express that enough. She perfectly encapsulates the role of girl next door with a feeder's dream twist and provides one of the most well performed fantasy role plays I have ever seen. Wearing a small crop top that exposes her massive belly and little black shorts that hug her huge booty, watch as things start off simple enough as she needs to borrow some ingredients to bake with, then quickly escalate to friendly and slightly flirty and inviting herself over to full on embracing the fantasy of being fed the delicious cinnamon rolls to make her bigger. The acting is great, and I really love the expressiveness of your face throughout and your enjoyment of the cinnamon rolls. If the acting and hot premise of this clip are an analogy of the cinnamon rolls, then the lovely display of her jiggly bits like her huge fat belly, wobbly thighs and dump truck booty are the delicious icing which ties everything together to create a feedism classic! This is a must buy video, and I really hope that you do more role plays like this in the future. I wouldn't mind a continuation with this character down the line as well. Also, the POV aspect is great. Phenomenal job all around!

Link to review