4 Screenshots

About This File

I need your opinion....I've outgrown so many of my clothes its unreal and with summer not far off I feel like I need a whole new wardrobe! Nothing fits right and I can't even dress myself any more without becoming ridiculously out of breath. Every thing feels too tight or too short and this belly simply refuses to be contained by anything anymore...send help....or more snacks 😜 

Edited by Emilicious

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Love the fact that this video focuses so much on Em's massive belly, cuz it's really a sight to behold.  Seeing and hearing her struggle to button up her shorts is so hot, and while her figure looks amazing all contained, seeing her unbutton her shorts is mouth watering hot.  Her shorts unzip by themselves due to the pressure, revealing her hanging gut 🤤.  Next she tries on stretchy black pants, with her gut jiggling around as she tries her best to squeeze into them.  When on, they again showcase her great figure, especially her fat ass.  The final two outfits are dresses, which are clearly too short to wear in public, but look great on her.  If you love seeing a full figured woman showing off what she's got in tight clothes, you'll definitely enjoy this video.

Link to review