*intro sale 24 hrs* I do a 9+ minute workout that I used to do 250+lbs ago🥵

$4.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I clearly don’t think I realized just how out of shape I was until I was huffing and puffing barely even 20 seconds into this workout I used to do with ease. I show off my massive body for you in a new pair of shorts I bought from torrid yesterday. I start out with my shorts over my massive blubbery belly eventually it begs to be let out so I plop it over and it hangs down to my thighs. I jiggle it but with the amount of movement I’m doing, I don’t need to manually move it, it has a mind of its down. Swaying back and forth, bouncing up and down along with the other 70+% fat on my body. This was a lot harder than I expected it to be 😅

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

scooberiffic

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another 5 star video for the ever-growing  Curvage Newcomer of the year!😍 I had to re-watch TBABBW's first few workout videos prior to this to see how well her "see-food" diet is going, and I can wholeheartedly say that its working!😍 From her backfat spilling over her bra, to her triple belly, TBABBW's body is growing with each passing day. The sheer amount of jiggle in this video is off the charts, as every part of her moves like it has a mind of its own! I truly hope she rewarded herself with a huge stuffing after this video, because our growing goddess needs all the calories she can get to reach 500 pounds by summer! TBABBW- from now on, the only diet I recommend you sticking to is the "stuffing" diet to help reach your eventual goal of 600+ pounds😉 Cannot wait to see you repeat this video for our viewing pleasure after your next 50-100 pounds!😍

Link to review
Guest Kevin1899

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Simply awesome video! Love it! :)

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much love 🥰

Link to review
YAlex56

this video is worth buying as  it shows the progress of her beautiful weight gain journey the difference from her last video to this was is visible her arms are larger and her flab is more larger I wonder if there will be a part 2 where we see bab order 8k calorie meal after work out

Thank you so much love I’m glad you’re noticing I’m getting bigger 🥰🐷😋🐮 @YAlex56

Link to review
Ilvg

BAB starts out in a workout fit that she’s practically poured into. She shows all the grace and ease that you’d expect from a severely out of shape ex-athlete that forcefed herself into being morbidly obese. Not even a minute into her workout she’s huffing and puffing. She attempts jumping jacks with her feet barely leaving the ground. What little form she had for the first is demolished by the second jumping jacks as her fat breasts try to wobble out of her top. Through every exhausted halfassed workout BAB shows off her incredible body from every direction as it jiggles and quakes. Repeatedly mentioning how much she’s going to stuff herself after working out as if the thought of food is the only thing getting her through the exercise. There are times where she has to jog in place and ever entire body from chins to shins wobbles as the floorboard thumb under her massive weight. Breathlessly mentioning how she wishes she had a button to summon McDonald’s to her as she lays on the couch. Though being the determined piggy that she is she even tries to exercise laying on her back with her bellies sloshing back forth and her rolls slapping together. Not even a third of the way through her exercise vid she’s exhausted, starving, and ready to devour hundreds of times as many calories as she burned. Incredibly hot vid and definitely worth the buy if you every wanted to see 450lbs of sexy blubber in motion.

@Ilvg you’re amazing. Thank you for this review😍

Link to review