7 Screenshots

About This File

Casey loves her new job. It's a lot of work, but everyone has just been so sweet - especially her boss. She comes in to treats almost every day and he even gives her an extra long lunch break every day. He noticed she loves soda so much that he even started buying her 2L bottles to have at her desk! He's so sweet.

Casey has a big meeting with her boss today. She wore her cutest work outfit, although it must've shrunk in the wash or something.. She's gained a FEW pounds, but nothing too crazy. She even treats herself to a pizza before the big meeting. She was thrilled when she found out that he was coming to her office.. walking all the way down to his would have been too exhausting. 

Her boss is pleased at how well Casey has grown into her new position. He offers her a promotion.. but there's a catch. Casey is totally in denial as he explains that he likes his workers FAT. She's not fat, he's crazy! He keeps talking and Casey comes to some shocking realizations... 

But, it sounds like she might be the perfect fit. Come find out!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Holy shit Casey is boiling hot in this latest role play clip! Casey knocks me over in this office job role where her hunger cravings become so big she needs to order a large pizza to satisfy the hunger pangs knocking at her belly. Luckily her office provides her with plenty large coffee creamer, root beer and hostess cupcakes and hohos to chug and snack on while she waits for her pizza. Once the pizza arrives Casey inhales it like it’s literally reviving her from death. I swear I feel absolute lust over Casey as she continues stuffing and I watc her mammoth sized belly fill up and expand from all the food and drink, looking even bigger and rounder, so arousing I just want it all plopped right on to me! Her top becomes so tight on her I swear she could convince me it was painted on her gut. and her breasts look like they’re begging to burst out, they look so thick and juicy I just want to wrap lips around them. I think it’s because she’s truly entering that next level big and fat but i hope she can try to film more where her camera catches more angles of her thighs and hips/ass because they look so plump and sexy from the select shots that did catch a part of them. At the end her boss admits she has a big future at the company if she continues to get fatter. Someone please tell me how I can apply to work in this office! 🤯😍🔥🥵

Link to review
ZAIZEK

If you are new to the community or haven't seen much roleplay this is the way to start! the best WGdenial ive seen! this is extremely hot one! for you who has been her loyal fan this is one of the best videos she dropped! perfection ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

HOLY FUCK! Since you are reading this review I know Casey has led you to multiple orgasms with her enormous and perfectly round BELLY. For us fans captured in the tremendous power of her orbit, we just cannot escape the draw of that magnificent Belly. And of course we all marvel at the breadth and depth of her ballooning fattened back roll. Who among us hasn't dreamt of fucking the deep side roll cleavage of Casey's back fats? And certainly we always make time to appreciate Casey's Thighs, each one boasting the girth of our waist. Her stout bulging butt, python thick arms and the blossoming visage of her face richly framed in soft angel fat.
BUT with this video I am in SHOCK at the HEAVING of Casey's Bosom. Holy shit... Casey's breasts bob and rise halfway up her face as she puffs up with pride like some kind of gorgeous exotic bird attracting a mate. Her little "office wear" top makes such a grand display of her swelling globular cleavage. Other girls getting turned on watching this must feel like they are malnourished waifs in comparison as Casey makes a beefy presentation of her massively developed chest. Casey BOOBS are growing spectacularly lately and I am here for it. Spewing my come as I imagine slapping my hard cock on her high, densely plumped breasts. Fat breast meats slathered deep over where some girls display a sickly collar bone. Casey's tits are growing firm and fertile right up to her fat little neck.  
So the fantasy role play idea here is that Casey has an office job and her boss is secretly fattening her up. IRL, Casey IS the Boss, so I guess it's true; The Boss really is fattening her up. But it is also true that everyone in Casey's circle of influence is fattening her up more and more. The fast food and delivery guys who are constantly throwing in a little extra for our growing girl... the dedicated fans who help supplement her diet with donations and content purchases. People in her life who offer her decadent and delicious treats just for being a delightfully plump beauty. We are all fattening her up. We couldn't be any happier supplying Casey with extra calories even as she drains them out of us.  

Web capture_1-4-2022_19037_curvage.org.jpeg

Link to review
big girls rock

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you love to watch a beautiful woman eat and play with her fat then this is definitely the one to get! Beautiful face, big belly, tight clothes and LOTS of jiggling!! The role play is great! Highly recommend this video!the mask smoking GIF

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Damn!!! This was sooooo sexy! Casey is MASSIVE! This role play fits her perfectly! Everything about this clip is the reason Casey is the greatest model on here! Her wearing all white, her blob belly, gorgeous face and hair! Just watching her eat is Heaven! You will NOT want to miss this epicly hot clip! Pretty sure she will be the fattest employee ever......😈

Link to review