3 Screenshots

About This File

In this file: stuffing // belly play // chugging // overstuffed moans 

Milk and cookies has always been one of my all time favorite combinations, I’ve never been been able to turn down the ooey gooey goodness of a fresh baked chocolate chip snack. Sometimes I think my boyfriend uses this knowledge to his advantage; baking me dozens upon dozens at a time, pushing me to take just another bite or two for him. He knows I don’t have the self control to stop myself, and this clip shows the extent of my cookie addiction. In this clip, watch him force the sweet treats down my throat, in between big gulps of milk- my stomach stretches out and gets -so tight- and all I can do is lustfully rub it and moan. Woof. 

03513E46-9A68-47EF-8F77-A7DEE590BF01.gif

90CA4BA1-4044-4370-91F1-3E686F4ED7C2.gif

A9F4B32D-B5D5-443B-B049-7B916C51C746.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hmmmm... didn't seem like THAT much forcing was required, hehe. 😜 Enchantress is very cute and has sweet 🍪 chemistry with her feedee-turned-feeder in the clip. things to expect: pouty moans, fairly constant belly jiggling and slapping, some sloshy belly sounds, lots of chocolate chip cookies and milk, and maybe a little regret but not enough to not do it again 😇 playfully hedonistic and sexy! thank you 💕

Link to review