1 Screenshot

About This File

At your request, I have dug deep and gathered a collection of old photos of myself for you! Spanning my entire adult life, fluctuating weights from 190-260LBS, you'll get to see the effect weight has had on my plump face, full tits, and heavy hips and ass.

A total of 17 pictures, including full body shots, selfies, bra and panties shots, as well as censored topless. If you've ever wanted to know how I have looked at other weights, this is your chance.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

This is the most detailed set of before and afters I've ever seen. Each photo is documented with the accompanying weight, sometimes even including dates. Get to see Goddess Alara as a whisp of a thing at 190 all the way up to delightfully plush 260 and all sorts of weights in between. While she may not be actively gaining, this is by far the next best thing. Goddess is lovely at every size and this is the documented proof!

Link to review