5 Screenshots

About This File

My first time eating a cake by myself! I felt so sinful buying that cake knowing that I was picking one out just to eat it alone on all fours for all you kinksters! I devoured my chocolate dessert without utensils and drank out of a bowl like a good, greedy, feedee pet. 

Throughout, watch me bounce and jiggle my ever-growing belly. And catch my new stretch marks! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow - this is Courtney's first time stuffing a cake on video, and I reckon it's up there with some of the best!

First of all, Courtney's physical appearance is STUNNING.  Her face is mind-bogglingly pretty and her chubby, thick body is heart-breakingly beautiful.  I love her hair done up in two super-cute side-buns.

I'm always a bit nervous buying a video from a model for the first time - because a huge part of the appeal of a model is personality (which is difficult to show in preview images).  Within about ten seconds of the start, any worries I had disappeared into the wind.  This big girl has a freaking AWESOME personality.  She's got an amazing combination of confidence, submissiveness, effervescence, and BUCKETLOADS of charisma.  She's an absolute star!

Down on all fours, she dives her eager face into her chocolate cake - the eye contact she maintains is SO, SO, SO sexy!  Quite soon, she repositions herself, and I adored the way she always kept her eyes on her camera, as though she was making sure she was showing herself off in the sexiest, best way (ie, side-rolls on full display, and ass sticking up in the air).  Mmmm mmmm mmmm!

At first, I hadn't noticed a big glass bowl of water near her.  But when she started lapping from it, face-first, like a pretty little kitten... well, let's just say it was a good job I was sitting down at the time otherwise my legs might have given way.  SEXY AF.

There are lots of super-sexy little moments here (this really isn't just another boring video of a silent, static model uninterestedly eating).  Here's an example: at 02:46, Courtney says "I'm a messy girl" and it's like a dose of euphoric magic into the ears.  And then I ADORED the way that, straight after, she lightly gripped her thick thigh and then her hanging belly.  Magical!

(There is some music in the background - but it's completely non-distracting, and Courtney's sweet voice can easily be heard over it.  We also get to see her dancing a bit to the music, so I guess that's a plus.)

A really special, beautiful, sexy model, and a really amazing video.

Response from the author:

I am honestly blushing (andddd maybe a bit turned on!) by all these compliments. Thank you so much. And thank you for taking a leap of faith on me by trying my videos!

I do have a big personality...to match my big body obviously. I'm so glad it comes through and is attractive and enjoyable. 

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Precious Kitten eats a cake on all fours as a small snack before dinner ;P
She is a greedy growing piggy and even laps water from a bowl! Hot!

Link to review
Fisherman07

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She is absolutely greedy in this!! Loved it she definitely doesn't leave any behind!! For being the first she absolutely killed it!! Next time will be a bigger!! She most definitely looks bigger in each video, in one angle she's bent over her legs look amazing!! One of her best videos so far!!

Link to review
Lewie16

If this is Baby feedee’s first cake video, you definitely can’t tell! She stuffs her face on all fours while playing with her growing belly and teasing us with some fatty talk. Definitely a must watch if you’re a fan of @_precious_kitten

Link to review