7 Screenshots

About This File

ARE YOU READY FOR THE HOTTEST ROLEPLAY? 💦💦💦

Baywatch Fatties! Ft. @Bella Abbondanza and @Curvage Casey

Lauren, Bella and Casey have been enjoying their job a little extra lately. Ever since gaining weight from their break they’ve had much more activity on the beach! 👙🏝

They reminisce about how everybody has been “appreciating” their new plush bodies that pull them to safety! (Bella’s huge flotation Device Boobies & Casey’s Giant Safety Beach Belly)🥽

They decided to test the weight of the diving board and see if it’ll hold ALL of their weight… bouncing on the board, terrified at a possible outcome of it breaking!

After they enjoy bouncing their big bodies on the diving board they decide to see if they still have their sexy slo-mo run… and damn.

Watching each girls voluptuous bodies run in the classic “BAYWATCH” running scene is the hottest thing ever. The slowed bounces are everything you can dream of… especially since a short runs makes the girls entirely out of breath… 🏃‍♀️

The girls then must test their fitness skills with squats and lunges on the diving board…. Jokes on them. Being inactive for months has left the girls weak and lazy as they barely do a set! Lauren almost breaks a leg as her body weight cannot handle the lunge!🤤😂

The girls break a sweat and need water immediately! Luckily the girls are very proactive and pour water all over each others bodies… The angles of these pours on these fat bodies are so hot! 🌊

Having water drip down bellies, titties and asses.. If this isn’t heaven I truly don’t know what is.

These girls are everything you could wish for in a sexy lifeguard, well… that’s if you want eye candy more than getting your life actually saved! 😂❤️

If you loved this video please give us a review!😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another superfun, crazy hot collab vid from @LaurenLush, @Bella Abbondanza, and @Curvage Casey!!!  Definitely more than enough to convince any man to fake his own death by drowning!!  And if the concept behind this clip wasn't sexy and creative enough, it comes complete with some wicked hot slo-mo effects as well as a few appropriately retro music snippets just to revive that mood from when Hoff and the babes were saving lives and smoking up the set back in the '90s.  Yes, I watched the show as a kid . . . or maybe I should say I saw it a few times before my mom made me change the channel.  Supposedly Pam was a bad influence.  She didn't seem to mind Dave, though . . . whatever.

So I'm a very strong and capable swimmer, have been ever since I was a kid.  And watching this video is probably the first time I've ever lamented that fact.  However, if I was ever out on the beach or swimming laps in the pool and I caught a glimpse of one of these thick, sexy babes up in the tower, shades on, basking up all the glorious sunlight on their deliciously curvy bodies, I'm sure I'd totally forget what I was doing, inhale a few mouthfuls of water in my mesmerized stupor, and then actually require their services.  You girls know mouth-to-mouth, right?!?!

Response from the author:

This is amazing! Thank you!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

OMG!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 What an experience! 😍😍🤤🤤🥵🥵🥵 This fantasy hits home, I once seen a fat lifeguard at a community pool once growing up, and it was the hottest thing! Now I get to watch this video as much as I want! Lol I’d be attempting to drown at this pool every single day! 😵😉😘 I don’t know if they’ll be physically fit to get to me in time, but it’s worth the risk. Lol Plus, once I grab onto a fat flotation device I know I’m good. 👍🏻 The ladies look STUNNING in their uniforms, with their guts hanging out! 😍😍🤤🤤 Ngl, I got a little nervous when Lauren attempted lunges though 🐷😬😂, and if the diving board would be able to handle her weight. 🐷🐷🐷😬 I highly recommend this video! 💦💦💦😉 The video quality and production is top notch and it doesn’t get any hotter then Curvage’s finest moving in slo-mo and getting wet! 🤤🤤💦💦💦💦

Thank you! 
I agree, soooo hot! 
wish when I was younger I saw more plump lifeguards!🤤🤤🤤

Link to review
Guest dade76

A super video with a fantastic girls. You are three girls very very very hot and beautiful but you Lauren are the number 1. Your big belly is so attractive and your big boobs are magic. I love you.

Link to review

I agree with everyone else's reviews for this video. You can't go wrong purchasing this video. There are so many good appealing qualities about this video. This video feels like several types of videos all combined into one video. This video begins with a discussion portion, then there is slow motion running sequence with each of them in this video. I feel like you get your money's worth because I feel like depending on what you are into you will get it in this video. I thought my favorite part would be the slow motion portions. I went in excited for that. But actually my favorite part is the beginning seeing the interaction discussions at the beginning of this video. 

I would love a continuation of this story. This is the first time I have ever seen three plus size models together to do Baywatch themed set. I have seen 1 or double models together but never 3. I would have liked more stories trying to save people and different struggles or past missions. Or an episode bord waiting for something to happen and just discussions about pointing out others or others looking at them, or seeing your guys saving some others. 

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Seeing Lauren, Casey and Bella wearing red should be a crime, because you will be addicted to watching them 🥵 These girls can keep producing hit after hit, serious my knee are too weak after watching their piggy bodies bounce around in their tight bay watch shirts 🍑

They need to redo the Baywatch movie and star these three! It would win a Oscar for best picture and having the sexiest BBW's in one film🏆🏆🏆🏆 😍If you buy videos from Curvage and you do not buy this one, I worry for your health. 

Seriously stop reading the reviews and buy it already 😍😍😍😍  

You just made my day!!! Thank you!

Link to review

The slo-mo running is hot enough, but the triumphant music behind it just takes it to the next level. The wetting down at the end complete with slo mo replays is everything I want in life 😍

🙌🙌🙌

Link to review
CCT0ny

I never once had a crush on any lifeguards until I saw you three sexy big girls put on your uniforms! I was drooling from how insanely hot you three were in this video! Seeing all three of you big girls getting wet made me hard! I honestly could not get enough of the slow mo's! Seeing all of your fat bounce and shake is just way too sexy for my mind to handle! I can tell how much fun it was for you three lovely ladies making this video. I actually was waiting for that diving board to snap and break the second Lauren sat on it. If you three fat girls were actually lifeguards, I'd be coming to the beach/pool and drown myself to be rescued by one of you, or if I'm really lucky all three! I'd even buy you some food as thanks! I've already rewatched this video three times now, and it's so hot! You three are so perfect together!

Oh my gosh this is amazing!!!

Thank you for being so amazing! I appreciate your incredible review!!!

Link to review